news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta
Default FUCK super glue!!! argh shit

i just needed to open one (not new)

and it was stuck so i tried opening it with my teeth and all this shit exploded in my mouth FUCK SHIT. it turned almost instantly to plastic between my teeth and on my tongue..argh..i spit it as quick as i could but the remaining parts were quite hard to remove...
now my mouth and teeth are clean but my tongue is scathing and pinching me like hell...oh shit...
i'm really not joking
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

and you felt the need to post this because...

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #3
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

I bet he sniffs super glue
Old 04-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #4
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres this chemical in one of the university laboritories that gets super glue off u in seconds. allow getting that shit in your mouth though. da fuk were u doing.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
I bet he sniffs super glue
More like the American Pie Hand Lotion/Super Glue mishap.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

haha dat reminds me of sumthin funny... years ago in school we stuck someones school bag with a lot of super glue at the ceiling (fuckin english i think dis sentence was bad grammar-wise...). anyway we felt damn gangsta dat day lol
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #7
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
i just needed to open one (not new)

and it was stuck so i tried opening it with my teeth and all this shit exploded in my mouth FUCK SHIT. it turned almost instantly to plastic between my teeth and on my tongue..argh..i spit it as quick as i could but the remaining parts were quite hard to remove...
now my mouth and teeth are clean but my tongue is scathing and pinching me like hell...oh shit...
i'm really not joking
that's what you get for trying to ass-rape me in the pm room. fucking wop.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #8
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Johnson View Post
haha dat reminds me of sumthin funny... years ago in school we stuck someones school bag with a lot of super glue at the ceiling (fuckin english i think dis sentence was bad grammar-wise...). anyway we felt damn gangsta dat day lol
Hahahaha .. that reminds me back in highschool with our History teacher .. he was such a douche bag .. no one liked him cause he'd always send someone to the office every single day... so some of us decided to put super glue on the phone in the classroom that he used to call the office to notify them that some student was heading down.

Hahaha and surely he did call to send someone down to the office... He got so mad we were all just trying so hard to hold out laughter in.. Dude was flipping out, he got beat red in the face yelling " WHO DID THIS!? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?" .. hahah We all got a weeks detention cause no one confessed to who was behind it, but it wasn't so bad cause we just sat in the room and chilled for 30 minutes at lunch.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

damn...i was thinking about teaching history in high school too......NOT ANYMORE!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

^^ is this before or after you started taking nekkid pictures of yourself and circulating them around the world's most expansive communications network?

Old 04-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #11
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
damn...i was thinking about teaching history in high school too......NOT ANYMORE!
lmao .. not if you plan on being an asshole and sending kids down to the office all the time for no reason at all.

I've had some awesome history teachers before too.. it's just that one old guy . He was so anal.. his test were so hard too.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I just sent them too blackula ...i dont kno what she did with them...

I sent those to you in confidence baby girl!!!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
lmao .. not if you plan on being an asshole and sending kids down to the office all the time for no reason at all.

I've had some awesome history teachers before too.. it's just that one old guy . He was so anal.. his test were so hard too.
lol...i know i was playin. My class would be challenging, but i'd be the coolest MFin teacher out there....
Old 04-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
^^ is this before or after you started taking nekkid pictures of yourself and circulating them around the world's most expansive communications network?
Yawwwn ..alexander..lets not get into that now.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:30 PM   #15
DUMBO
Veteran Member

why not?