news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-26-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what do u think bout myalansky

that new relased from myalansky drastic measurez sounds cool but his voice sounds smooky
whats tha reason ?
that smooky voice of myalansky is so so cool
i cant wait for heard that new wu gremlinz , myalansky is tha new promise on wu world
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

I think D the Dragon shits on Myalansky any given day cuz like you said he's a memnber of wutang and the almighty Northstar right, drunken???

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
dafran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ask To People Fo Ur Own Information
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafran View Post
I think D the Dragon shits on Myalansky any given day cuz like you said he's a memnber of wutang and the almighty Northstar right, drunken???

crack kills!