news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-09-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Yo Motherfuckers

I dl'ed a zip file and it needs a password to unzip it, but there is no way of me obtaining this password.

Does anybody here know if there's any way around this?
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a WinRAR file I speak of.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #3
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's a website called http://www.rarpasswordcracker.com ... but i've never used it so i can't guarantee it works i've just seen it on warez type forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck noel in the arse, he only comes back here to ask questions about programs, eat a dick noel, cant believe your still in the vatican.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:02 AM   #5
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I dl'ed a zip file and it needs a password to unzip it, but there is no way of me obtaining this password.

Does anybody here know if there's any way around this?
Copy and paste the download link in google and type "password" after it.
Normally you'll find the password on a message baord or something.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:23 AM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ fuckin homo.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
noel411
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
there's a website called http://www.rarpasswordcracker.com ... but i've never used it so i can't guarantee it works i've just seen it on warez type forums
I dl'ed this shit and got a spyware warning from my anti-virus software. I used to just ignore such things, which would surely explain why my desktop computer is completely fucked and I can now only use my laptop.

News to me that I'm still in the Vatican. I might go and make a few posts there so if they try to kick me out I can say I'm still active and back it up with evidence.

Tried googling the link with "password". Not real effective since it was a torrent rather than a rapidshare file or whatever. I have a strong feeling it's a dud torrent with a virus or something anyway, so I think I'll just delete it and try for another one.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

there is usually a comment section nowadays for every torrent on a site. Its usually posted in the comments. Otherwise your fucked and you should delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the old rar virus,hahahahhahahhaa

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote