news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Free Football streams....

I usually use myp2p.com but that site isnt allowed to show English Premier League at the mo and the forum is shut so i cant pick up links to free streams of the matches.

anyone know of any other decent sites to use?

I got TVU Player, TVANTS and Sopcast but it seems its pointless d/l them cos everytime i see a site hosting a game, it got links for Sopcast etc but it never actually works!
You d/l the players to be able to play these streams online but yet they still dont play when you have the player, wtf's tht all about?!?!?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I try not to get with married women much anymore.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

^^^wt r u on about mate?!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

try this site:

http://atdhe.net/

^^

this site carries like EVERY sport

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:17 AM   #5
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

thnx i'll try it out!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah myp2p has been fucked over...

usually if you go into tvu player, the messages on the right.. always have people telling 'tards what channel they are on.

i follow the 'tards lol!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the super bowl was last week and the pro bowl was yesterday. there isn't another football game until august

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
yeah myp2p has been fucked over...

usually if you go into tvu player, the messages on the right.. always have people telling 'tards what channel they are on.

i follow the 'tards lol!
i think i'll try this too lol dont think i ever noticed these messages but if its streaming football for dummies then im sure to follow it lol

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
the super bowl was last week and the pro bowl was yesterday. there isn't another football game until august
here we go, football/soccer thing.

im talking about English football as im sure u know.

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

oldie,
There's a sports section at the forum.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

yeah i know, i thought about puttin this in sports or general for a minute or two and decided seems as its about the internet id put it in general but thinking about it again, its about sports, well football on the net so i guess it should be in sports

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TOUCHE.......

can you play the obesity card?...

Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #14
Tage
John W. Henry

as for the nba...

....rugby on the other hand...

Old 02-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter