news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-08-2005, 03:24 PM   #1
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Classic Wu-Tang Moments In History

Do yall remember when ghostface sonned out big tigger on rap city? That shit had me dying for a straight hour... anyone got a clip of that?

Post your favorite wu moments here.... ODB jumpin on stage at the VMA's..... shit like that
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

fuckkkk, i guarantee you i was watching the same show you're talking about, but i flipped the channell after a while and only saw like 5 minutes of ghost on it. fuck what exactly happened?
________
Hotels In Mexico

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:30 PM   #3
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms
Default Re: Classic Wu-Tang Moments In History

I wish somebody could rip that episode of Rap City... That shit was hilarious...

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:47 PM   #4
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tiger

How about the time ODB hopped on a limo to go to a cashier and cash his foodstamp checks.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #5
LordReveal
Veteran Member

Or the time Raekwon got mad at Meth for losing his Killa-tape. Or the torture skit with Meth & Raekwon.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:54 PM   #6
Shaolin Warrior
Cuban Swordsman

Shaolin Warrior grasshopper

What's that about Ghost sonning Tyg? I keep hearing about it but no one has told me exactly what happened. So.... could you explain?
Shaolin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:56 PM   #7
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I didnt experience any classic moments but I love GZA and RZA on Coffee and Cigarettes
Old 09-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #8
LordReveal
Veteran Member

Or the time MTV interviewed ODB in the park and he said "I'll fucking take a piss right here, theres nothing wrong with that. Just like when I said I got burnt with Gonorrea. I'm not ashamed. If I got burnt with Gonorrea, i got burnt with Gonorrea".
Old 09-08-2005, 04:43 PM   #9
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

iight it happened like this, ghostface was chillin politicin right, than capadonna walked in with a duffel bag or some shit and handed it to him they whispered a little and than that was it.

Tyg got all nosy and he was like "yo whats in the bag" so ghost all like "don't worry bout it" and tyg's like "This is my moms basement I don't want nothing bad down here", so ghost got mad pissed started wiling and started threatning Tyg and shit. YO YOU COULD SEE IT IN TYGS EYES HE WAS MAD SCARED, and ghost was steaming on some (who the fuck this nosy mofucka think he is tip) lol. They cut to commercial mad quick. When they came back you see capadonna chillin but ghost is gone. Ghost comes back later and they peace shit out. So ghost sparks up a cigar, so tygs all like you can't smoke that in my moms basement(such a bitch ass nigguh lol) so ghost just gave him and Ice grill and put it out. Thats like the best I remember I got a real short term memory so... but shit had me dying.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:10 PM   #10
LordReveal
Veteran Member

Yo I wanna see that shit 4 real.
Old 09-08-2005, 05:25 PM   #11
lmdiggi

lmdiggi grasshopper

RZA & CAPPADONA ON CINDY CRAWFORD'S HOUSE OF STYLE WHEN "IN STERIO" CAME OUT. BOBBY WAS RUNNING AROUND DOING THE BADABADABADABADA NOISES. REALLY FUNNY.
lmdiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:35 PM   #12
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

please does anybody got the video of odb jumpin on stage at the vma's i need to see it again
Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:38 PM   #13
Sherz
I make it look easy

Sherz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Sherz

RZA interview on dutch television, he was doing mad noises.. when asked about Bobby he would turn he's head, make that "trullululu" noise and put his mask on.. then when asked something about the clan (i.e. when mk droppping?) he's answered would be "let me get rza for a moment" ..then he turns he's head, take the mask off, yup, RZA is back.. that shit was MAD funny.. Also, ODB getting he's kids name tattooed on his arm, yup also on dutch television, god bless his beautifull crazy soul

the most historic moment in history, when cornering about the wu, well, the day that 36th chambers dropped...

VDB: The Wu-Tang Mountain
a/k/a the wolves who made a widow out of grandpa
Sherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:50 PM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

This thread bumpin off already, gon need liuke 100 pages to put down all of wu's shenanigans.... remember when ODB busted out of rehab and popped up at that concert
Old 09-08-2005, 05:53 PM   #15
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherz
RZA interview on dutch television, he was doing mad noises.. when asked about Bobby he would turn he's head, make that "trullululu" noise and put his mask on.. then when asked something about the clan (i.e. when mk droppping?) he's answered would be "let me get rza for a moment" ..then he turns he's head, take the mask off, yup, RZA is back.. that shit was MAD funny.. Also, ODB getting he's kids name tattooed on his arm, yup also on dutch television, god bless his beautifull crazy soul

the most historic moment in history, when cornering about the wu, well, the day that 36th chambers dropped...
Thats fucking hilarious damn I wish I'd seen that.