news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
i dont like much the coke and soap beat, but lyrics sound nice.
I dont like anything on walk with me.
gay.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #17
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

*continues to await Cuban Linx 2 impatiently, hopes Cappa is not on it*

He will be, Rae already said Cappa made the album
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #18
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wouldn't jesus have to been here a first time to have a second coming of jesus?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^hasn't heard The Pillage
Old 02-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice comeback.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #21
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

this record solidified for me that cappa is done. i'm sorry but you'll never catch me ignoring someones lack of lyrical talent just cause the company he keeps are lyrical monsters. his lines are too damn simple. i guarantee half the people on this board can write a better verse than cappa. can we really expect a drastic change from this to pillage 2... how can i actually expect this man to live up to the first album
Old 02-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #22
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, Walk with me is one of the best wu club bangers in years.

I don't know why, but I still listen to this album frequently. It isn't as bad as almost everybody here say it is, it's actually pretty good, even without the Infamous Slang.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:07 PM   #23
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
this record solidified for me that cappa is done. i'm sorry but you'll never catch me ignoring someones lack of lyrical talent just cause the company he keeps are lyrical monsters. his lines are too damn simple. i guarantee half the people on this board can write a better verse than cappa. can we really expect a drastic change from this to pillage 2... how can i actually expect this man to live up to the first album
Agreed. Fuck a Slang Gargoyle. This is exactly why I did not buy.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #24
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

^^^^ yeah cappas flow is to simple..really its always been like that just listen to winter warz his rhyme slang is held together with the simple rhyming of words...i like cappa but he isnt as dope as the rest of the clan.

peace.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #25
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like how Rza finally adds him to the clan when he knows that was the last album. LOL
Old 02-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #26
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I enjoyed both of the tracks posted at the beginning of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #27
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I like how Rza finally adds him to the clan when he knows that was the last album. LOL
lol....i always wondered what made Cappa more of an "official member" than say Streetlife. Streetlife appeared on Tical which was before cappa ever appeard on a wu track (linx), and he also appeard on iron flag and forever...why is cappas status so much higher
Old 02-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

I like his simple flow. Not everyones lyrics needs to be complexed, Marvin Gayes lyrics weren't complexed. They're probably less complexed then cappadonnas. You have to learn to look at songs for what they are as opposed to what they should be or what they're supposed to be

the lyrics on 36 chambers are simple as FUCK.

"lyrics are weak like clock radio speakers"
that shit is simple. but it's potent.

listen to Can't Keep a Good man down.

This guy poured his fuckin soul out. hard.

gmze1s8S048

hard. this is real fuckin life. after talking about how he lost everything then the next line being "I'm thankful for everything god gave me." is more powerful then the entire duration of faggot 8 diagrams.

if you slept on it it's your lose.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Slang Prostitution = 330 copies. Cappa better pawn that jewelry on the cover.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #30
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

hahahahahahahahahah