news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Do you think STYLEMASTER would still feel empty on the inside
Yes, his hatred is internal as is all hatred and white ppl have nothing to do with it 2 66.67%
No, for some reason. 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

leave it up to this guy to ruin all the fun.

TSA: MAN THIS FCUKIN ICeCREAM IS THE BOMB!

SLANG: YEAH! BITCHIN VANILLA SWIRL TIS' HIGH FIVE

DAN: Wuuu OooooH baby! Wuuu Oooooh!

GAVIN: You know that icecream man is a convicted rapist. *evaporates*
Old 02-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #32
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CHarlesJones isn't really from Cleveland??!?!?

What's up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #33
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where is he from?????

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
CharlesJones devastated my universe when he told me he really wasn't from Cleveland.

And TSA, Style is a better poster than someone like say, Slang Gargoyle, in my opinion, just to use someone who just posted.
He's also better than check two.

I enjoy LLcoolDans posts, and i enjoy TSA's posting. As far as posters on this page go
yeah but so. I enjoy reading NBAJAM brag about finally finding his remote and getting extra pickles at mcdonalds then telling us to enjoy internetting implying that he's gone for good over gavings totally bitchin poster style that generates poppin gen chats with fun threads and games

sometimes you dont need to be a good poster. all the time. its a gay thing to be. I mean if your dope at saying shit on the internet i guess, dont trying to be all CHECK THE NEW POSTER STYLE: RAINBOW TEXT, YO AMO ROCK NIGGAS THIS SUMMER...i dont care.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #35
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Fareal fareal, when was NickyTooch allowed out?

This dude is the resident bitch, and now he's giving opinions on who's posting he enjoys? You are the bitch, dago cunt, your opinion on everything not only in this forum but life, means nothing.

You're the weird dude who nobody likes, or takes seriously, that e-stalks a girl to get attention. You are not "I have an opinion" guy.

Learn ya role.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
CHarlesJones isn't really from Cleveland??!?!?

What's up with that?
in a five to six paragraph PM to me, Charles spilled the beans and shot the shit about everything ranging from his not living in cleveland to his preference for triangular anal beads.
I have to say, i haven't looked at him the same since.

Plus I found out he was 32 and that really disturbed me for some reason.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Where is he from?????
Maryland I think, which, my aussie friend is a state near washington DC ont he atlantic coast.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Who is his interracial man-lover?
thats coach harold jones. THE most racist school employee i have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

called every white student "son"
called every black student "boy"

when i 1st moved to S.carolina, i refused to call him "sir". hd told me its a matter of respect. i told him to earn it. i got suspended for 3 days. me and coach jones have a long history of culture clash.

coach jones is radio's master and foster father.

fucked up thing ... radios house burned down a few years ago. why did there need to be a collection drive to help him out? what happened to all the movie money?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
in a five to six paragraph PM to me, Charles spilled the beans and shot the shit about everything ranging from his not living in cleveland to his preference for triangular anal beads.
I have to say, i haven't looked at him the same since.

Plus I found out he was 32 and that really disturbed me for some reason.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahAHHahaah!!! i was guessing a solid 46.

You're a faggot tho. post the PM stupid.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Fareal fareal, when was NickyTooch allowed out?

This dude is the resident bitch, and now he's giving opinions on who's posting he enjoys? You are the bitch, dago cunt, your opinion on everything not only in this forum but life, means nothing.

You're the weird dude who nobody likes, or takes seriously, that e-stalks a girl to get attention. You are not "I have an opinion" guy.

Learn ya role.
those are harsh words Dylan but i forgive you, cuz, while I don't really read any of your posts in all honesty, i thought you had the dopest sig ever (DJs like a mad cunt) and it was one of the first initial memories i have while posting on this board pictographically.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Maryland I think, which, my aussie friend is a state near washington DC ont he atlantic coast.
Holy shit, CharlesJones is wooz.

When did he tell you this?

And why did he pretend to be from Cleveland????

Old 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #42
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
those are harsh words Dylan but i forgive you, cuz, while I don't really read any of your posts in all honesty, i thought you had the dopest sig ever (DJs like a mad cunt) and it was one of the first initial memories i have while posting on this board pictographically.
It's harsh that I have to share oxygen with you.

If you want to go the "I don't read your posts" route, don't quote them and respond you fucking monger.

Mongers.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 02-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahAHHahaah!!! i was guessing a solid 46.

You're a faggot tho. post the PM stupid.
I don't respond well to disrespect. Its a wop thing. No PM for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
when i 1st moved to S.carolina,
well, theres your answer right there boy
Old 02-10-2009, 10:56 PM   #44
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
dago cunt
That's ignorant bullshit man, you know it.

Tone it down.

Hurtful posting.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #45
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
That's ignorant bullshit man, you know it.

Tone it down.

Hurtful posting.
Hahahaha! I saw it on the new Underbelly, the term just rolls off the tongue so so well.

Teachin Da SeedZ