news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Australian Bush Fires - Worst Ever (a serious thread)

you may not hear much about this in your country but this is one of the worst "natural" (rape all fire bugs) disasters EVER.

These are the worst bush fires australia has seen - ever. for the last 2 weeks the southern states of australia (Victoria & South Australia) have had tremedously hot days, Victoria recorded 48 degree's one day (48 degree Celsius = 118.4 degree Fahrenheit) and very dry heat also, most of the wind has come from north (southerly winds bring dry desert air) and now the people who live in the "sticks" have lost 131 lives and 750 homes and the number keeps rising.

people have died trying to evacuate their homes (notice burned out cars on the roads), defend their homes and also fight the fires.

i absolutely love the australian rural fire fighters

australian bush fire fighters (seperate oraganization than city/suburban fire fighters) are all basicly all volunteers, have nothing near necassary eqiupment and in my opinion are the toughest fire fighters IN THE WORLD.

my thoughts and best wishes go out to the people in Victoria who have and will loose all their possessions, lets hope no more lives are lost, YES THESE FIRES WILL CONTINUE.

donations can be made at www.redcross.org.au

Cali and Greece have nothing on these fires, nothing.

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 02-09-2009 at 08:07 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #2
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is asking for trouble.

But yeah, it's terrible.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:16 AM   #3
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck i dont care about the cock smokers who take this shit as a joke, there are real people on this forum who only read what is posted and dont post at all.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:40 AM   #4
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

i dont watch the news or read news papers so today (my first real internet day for the week, monday) is the realisation of what realy happend.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:41 AM   #5
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Yeah its really messed up, pictures were up on a wesbite of the people who died, little kids and shit, worst thing I can remember happening here in god knows how long.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:46 AM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

yeah no doubt - peace methods.

one of the worst ways to go, imagine burning to death in your car/house.

if you believe in god please pray for the people in victoria.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:56 AM   #7
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

should have put it in the vatican where it wouldn't be ruined by the dickheads

but yeah, shit is terrible

fire bugs don't get punished enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:14 AM   #8
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
should have put it in the vatican where it wouldn't be ruined by the dickheads

but yeah, shit is terrible

fire bugs don't get punished enough
fuck em, real regonize real, idiots will post but people will come to realize the people who joked about this disaster are actualy jerks, its a two bird with one stone this thread is.

post ya jokes ya non-karma believing wankers, vaticans and vets post ya rep.

PEACE.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:24 AM   #9
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah this is very sad. Some people have lost their entire families.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:30 AM   #10
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

yea ive been reading on this on yahoo everytime i sign in to my email...
horrible news...
and to think australia was ridiculously hot before..

i didnt really watch the videos because i kinda dont want to be in depressed mode right now..
the actual HEAT started the fires?

also, not to sound insensitive but how exactly IS the 'sticks' life like, because ive heard some, well, QUESTIONABLE things and i refuse to believe em...
Old 02-09-2009, 05:40 AM   #11
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

nah man we have a history of fire bugs that feed off this shit, like %25 of them are caught.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:01 AM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

the fires are in the southern state of Victoria (orange) tone and j-cee wont show much love because New South Wales and Victoria have hatered for each other.

But Queensland and New South Wales hate each other and so do South Australia and Victoria.

Queensland and South Australia are cool.

we buy their cheap weed

Old 02-09-2009, 06:02 AM   #13
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's worse is alot of these firefighters who fight the bushfires are volunteers because they get so wild and out of control and so far in the middle of nowhere you can't station firestations ... so you get this ridiculous scenario where a firebug starts a fire just so he can volunteer as a firefighter to put them out

lol all jokes aside with the victards, i don't wish death upon them ... even if i did say it was no biggie, it still is ... shit is sad wherever it happens
Quote:

Last edited by The Hound; 02-09-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:08 AM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikthor View Post
the actual HEAT started the fires?
i haven't kept up with the story because i was out all day sunday and don't watch nightly news, so i don't know if it was a firebug or not

but usually it's a dry heat ... so it's really fucking hot, with high humidity and high winds ... because there's alot of tree and leaves and bush and all that shit a small fire can erupt out of anything and within an hour be an out of control bush fires

sometimes the heat causes a small fire and the wind takes it out of control

or sometimes when they do back burning - which is where the authorities intentionally start a controled fire so that it burns an area BEFORE the bushfire season (summer) so that if/when one DOES break out it can't spread - and again, the wind blows it out of the controled zone and it becomes a bushfire

sometimes people just like to start fires ... happens a lot here ... a few people nation wide have been arrested for arson this weekend for unrelated fires

wind isn't always the enemy though ... there was a really bad one last year or the year before on the mid north coast of my state that the wind blew in the opposite direction ... had the wind not blown it the other way an entire community would have been shattered like this but lucky the land destroyed wasn't inhabited
Quote:

Last edited by The Hound; 02-09-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:09 AM   #15
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Really sad.

Is Melbourne in Victoria?