news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #46
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think i actually like this version better than the american one
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #47
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I definately like this version better.

wise >>>> the grain
ghost deini (CA) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ghost deini (US)

childs play (US) >>>>> childs play (CA) - i like the beat change in the US version.

I also like impossible verse being in there dont know why but i do. i wish i would have got this one.

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #48
jcsuffer
CHICKEN HEAD

jcsuffer crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to jcsuffer

can u post on unsend or another? thx
jcsuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #49
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

jokes because i've had the canadian version all along and never went out of my way to find out if there is any difference

i also have killarmy - dirty weaponry the canadian and the UK copy cause they got different covers, wack part is no bonus tracks.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #50
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ what's the bonus track on "Dirty Weaponry", i've got the one with the photo of them in military army gear and the last track is "Pain".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #51
BiG NASTY

BiG NASTY grasshopper

if anyone should be getting props for this.. it's me. i originally uploaded this on philaflava. it's chill you used my link (i get paid for downloads) but don't act like you did anything special. i don't have beef.. hell you got me more money

Last edited by BiG NASTY; 04-02-2009 at 09:55 PM.
BiG NASTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #52
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bumping this since it's "Supreme Clientele" day!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 02-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #53
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im still lookin for a copy of the canadian version

but i am happy owning the US version lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #54
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

i "used" to have two different copies of this at the time these were new. Never noticed they was different.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #55
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

thanks for the hook up.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #56
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Still no sign of Iron Vacation
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #57
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

canadian version is really good. Ghost Deini and Saturday Nite are better here than the one in the U.S. I like the interruption about Ghost's "Impossible" verse. that really is one of the best verses ever. Child's Play still sounds better on U.S. version though because of the drums
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #58
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ word, i really like the idea of putting the "Impossible" verse on there as a 'one of the greatest verses of all times' intermission. "Ghost Deini" bangs harder in this version and "Wise" is a track i loved from the first time i heard it before this album dropped. the version of "Child's Play" is alot better on the US version though, mainly cuz of the switch-up which prevents it from becoming so monotone imo.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #59
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

dope, if link is still works gunna DL it after work. i own UK version of this album, never knew about canadian version until some guy posted this info on russian hip-hop forum. also u can find this version on www.dicsogs.com

btw can somone reupload it to megauplaod or rapidshare ? thanks in advance...

btw best versions are always made for Japan.. suckers always have bonus tracks and additional buklets with lyrcis... for example i was on cypress hill temples of boom japan edition cd hunt... i took me like 6 years till finaly i found it, now i have it, here is my submission: http://www.discogs.com/Cypress-Hill-...elease/2092507

were is bonus track smugglers blues... same goes with soul assassins part 1, bonus track only for Japan.. and many more other albums with bonuses. its not that hard to get it if its new album, but if its old one its almost mission imposile.
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:14 AM   #60
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ yo could you please upload that "Smugglers Booze" joint..

the japanese version of "In Stereo" is also alot different than the US version (altho US is better imo)