news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-12-2010, 04:22 AM   #61
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^ yo could you please upload that "Smugglers Booze" joint..

the japanese version of "In Stereo" is also alot different than the US version (altho US is better imo)
"A lot different" ? Seems there is only longer version of 'terrorist' track with Holocaust verse and thats all... Am I wrong ?
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #62
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ nah the tracklisting is alot different, the Jap version has full "Terrorist", a 10 minute long track called "Do You Hear The Bells" in the middle of it, the 4 RZA tracks that closes the US ain't bonus tracks so they arranged between the ordinary songs and the album closes with "Domestic Violence".

the US version features all interludes, "Handwriting On The Walls" and "My Lovin' is Digi" though which i think makes it better.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #63
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

sure, smugglers blues, will uplad it later, after work. btw track is dope as a fuck, have no idia why its not on US or EU version pure dopness.
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:32 AM   #64
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

http://www.zshare.net/audio/725066678feac303/ smugglers blues, classick joint.
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:29 PM   #65
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

are there any copies of the canadian supreme clientele still floating around?
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:27 AM   #66
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

i got one off ebay bout an year ago for $8
brand new too..
Old 03-23-2011, 06:56 AM   #67
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

ive had the canadian version for years... damn i missed up on rep points

Last edited by silent_whistler_uk; 03-23-2011 at 06:58 AM. Reason: -
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:24 AM   #68
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

im in america. i pre-ordered this from hiphopsite.com and got it the day before it came out and it didnt have wise on it. anyone who got wise on their shit must of got the advance or somethin. cause my boy went to the mall the day it came out and copped it and he got the same version i got.

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:39 AM   #69
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

No "The Grain"? 1 of my favourite on the LP

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #70
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

re up the link please...i need that saturday night with the impossible verse in my life !
Old 02-15-2012, 02:58 AM   #71
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the best thing about that version is the Impossible verse is in it
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #72
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just picked up this version at work

there arent any markings or changes on the case to make it known that its different at least none that i can find. even the codes are the same.

still glad to have a physical copy of it

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #73
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i never can decide which version of "G-Deini" I like better, the one with the "Bastards" beat by The Blaquesmiths definitely knocks harder but I love the kinda mystical, atmospheric vibe of RZA's mix too. both versions are pure classics however.

i like the US/EU version of "Child's Play" much more than the extended mix on the Canadian version though. the latter doesn't have all the ill breakdowns and switches in the beat which I thought really made that track such a masterpiece.

"Wise" is an incredible tribute song, i remember downloading it many years ago and listened to it on repeat. it was the original version that was on the Green Lantern tape though but the album version is also very good.. vintage Ghost shit, he's one of the few that can rap with so much emotions pouring out through the mic and make it 100% believable and on beat at the same time.

"The Impossible" interlude was a cool thing to include, i think they should've kept this on all versions tbh. goes to show how proud Ghost was of that verse, which he of course should be.

overall, i think either version of "Supreme Clientele" is as good as the other. whenever there's a difference in one, we get something else to make up for it on the other version (like when we get "Wise" we don't get "The Grain" and vice versa). both are 5/5 joints but i admit that the Canadian version is a very cool listen to me since i'm so well familiar with the other version of "S.C."

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:06 AM   #74
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

i have canadian version in flac but dont no how to play it
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #75
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ you can convert the files to WAV using a free software like "Free Audio Converter". the quality will remain the same and you can burn it to a CD using Windows Media Player with WAV files.