news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default African Gangstaz

Comments?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #2
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

y u sendin me tranny pics thru pm fuck is wrong wit chu
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What?

STFU, you san francisco hippie smoking gay!

I did no such thing.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont make me take screenshots fag

stop sendin me ladyboy pics
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

GTFO of my thread wit your gay accusations, YOU SAN FRANCISCO FAGGOT BUTT_FUCKER!!

Old 02-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gay thread brought to us by a faggot
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:57 AM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude, i just saw a bitch naked covered in coke and what could possibly be semen getting fingered.

the RAWEST image ever.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-12-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

Old 02-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

Old 02-12-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

diggy's racist against AFricans and sexist against straights
Old 02-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've encountered a great lot of african gangsters.
my dad got in a shoot out with them not too long ago.
he won

and we kidnapped 2 and beat the shit out of them cause they robbed my brother on his way home from church

we later exchanged them for beer.

i can confidentally say african gangsters would sexually molest america ones. but would probably get molested by south and central american ones.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:57 PM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok now back to the thread topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

Comments?

When i saw this earlier on i didnt pay much attention to it but it's crackin me up now. thats partly due to the superb weed and I'm wondering why he's holding the Ipod to his ear, HAHAHHAA IT AINT A PHONE BRO!!!!

plus if it was and he spoke all you would hear on the other end would be "Warble Warble Blarble" n shyt...

I wonder what he has on it though..I'm thinking tribal drums and sounds of his favourite animals...It would be funny if it was britney spears jamming in his ears,HAHAHHAHAHHAHALKJSHGDLOKHGDD

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Awesome African Gangsta Movie...
Old 02-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

^ I second that. We saw that movie in R.E. at school!

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote