news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-12-2009, 05:42 AM   #16
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

rza, or one of the wu-elements, should remix this for the fans and re-release it. nixing pop shit of course.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:01 AM   #17
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Casablanca, Real Life, Live From New York, My Favorite Dred, The Table & Sneakers = ALL dope! I give it a 7/10
Old 02-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #18
biggorfries
SLIMEY SAVAGE

biggorfries shaolin monk

its funny this pops up on the forum, since the release of these new CL2 cust ive been bangin Immobilariy a lot... I never liked it, got it back in 99 but never really listened to it a lot. Whats so annoying is that the album has Rae rhyming at his absolute best.. you can just hear hes enjoying it and feelin himself (as he says on 100 rounds i be lovin my shit) but the album as a whole just isnt that good because the beats werent all that. If only Rae would still rhyme like that. He lost his aggressive way of rapping since Iron Flag (although he sort of brought it back on the cilvaringz album).. Thing is, his verses today are still dope, he just needs to scream em out more.
biggorfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #19
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Overall its a wack album, however, Rae is on top form throughout, and "The Table", "Sneakers", and "Casablanca" are bangers, but the rest of the beats fuckin SUCK!

"Fuck Them" = one of the worst beats ive ever heard EVER. And anyone who thinks thats dope needs to re-asses their life. Literally.
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:23 AM   #20
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erquel View Post
it's an outstanding album
been sayin that for years lyrics on immob>lyrics on ob4cl
though eevrybody claim production was trash i think the numer of bangers keep that shit bananced
+ Masta's verse on The Table - OH MY COW!
i concur
Old 02-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #21
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

the table = classic
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The biggest waste ever.

Rae's lyrics, flow and swag are fucking ridiculous on this album.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:43 AM   #23
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the meaning behind the album...

In the Godfather III, Michael Corleone was trying to sever his ties with the Corleone Crime Family and he started the legitimate company Immobiliare. He was trying to do good with his company but he got pulled back in.

Rae's first cd, ob4cl was all mafioso rap. with his 2nd cd, he wanted people to see a different side to himself. on the cd, rae is posed like michael corleone right before he dies...

Francis Ford Copolla did not want to name this movie the Godfather part 3 because he didn't feel it was a continuation of the first 2. he saw it as a different movie, but he was forced to by the studio. rae didn't want to do a ob4cl part 2, but he got pulled back in.

also, most people consider godfather part 3 to be a terrible movie and only like the first 2. most wu fans consider immobilarity to be a terrible album and only like his first 1.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #24
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So which one of the Corleone family hit the pet shop while aiming for the club?
Old 02-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #25
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

at the opera house, they were aiming to kill michael, but killed his daughter instead.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #26
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

It all make sense now.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I havent listened to it since i was about 16, when I swapped it for Mobb deeps "infamy" with an indian kid down the road.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #28
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

and i thought you were an 18 year old loser, ghostlaced. i didn't realize you were a 26 year old loser

Old 02-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #29
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

So if the Godfather had been a good film would Rae have got Rza involved?
Old 02-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

you mean the godfather part III? the godfather was a good film. actually, they tried to get robert duvall to reprise his role as Tom Hagen for the third part, but they couldn't agree to terms on money so they wrote him out the film. tom hagen was the consigliere of the family who would give advice on what direction to take the family in. so if rza was there, he could have guided rae into going into a better direction with his album.