news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #16
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
Not a lot of museums are oen at night cutty.
take the girl out in the daytime on the weekend. you'll have a lot more shit to do. Nighttime ain't really built for kids unless it involves someone's house.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #17
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

should go to australia

drinking age is 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

u tryed to holler at bindy

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:36 PM   #19
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the steve irwin reference's are probably your lamest work ... which is pretty hard for you to do because you're lame pretty much 98% of the 14 hours a day 7 days a week you're on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Emporerles I seriously thought that you lived in a European country where the age was like 14 to drink and thought that you were under 21 anyway. Well here in Canada its 19 so I dont really have a problem at my age since my average date is like 10 years older than that. You can go to any restaurant but just can't get any wine. If she's close depending on the place then maybe it will slip by. I don't know why that fuck you are bringing dates to clubs....lol

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #21
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how old is this girl?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good thread. I take em out to eat, and/or a movie.

but being 18-20 in the US is the worst torcher ever. I dont like to drink, it tastes shitty, but i would like access to places with drinking cause at this point of the year 4/5 of my friends are able to DRANK legally and im stuck hanging out with 19 and 18 years olds and/or house parties which are gayer then staying home and crying.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #23
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
but being 18-20 in nebraska is the worst torcher ever.
fixed
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:37 AM   #24
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
good thread. I take em out to eat, and/or a movie.

but being 18-20 in the US is the worst torcher ever. I dont like to drink, it tastes shitty, but i would like access to places with drinking cause at this point of the year 4/5 of my friends are able to DRANK legally and im stuck hanging out with 19 and 18 years olds and/or house parties which are gayer then staying home and crying.
if the house parties are gay its cuz the people are gay. I STILL dig house parties (sometimes moreso than going out) Lots of friends, lots of beer and weed=good times, it just is.

There's also the mix-up of going out till the bars all close and then going to house parties afterwards.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:47 AM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
fixed
yeah. lol. that's exactly what i meant, being that age in nebraska specifically sucks cause all we have here is bars.
idk if that was an insult but you elaborated on what i was saying lol.
burn?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:48 AM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
if the house parties are gay its cuz the people are gay. I STILL dig house parties (sometimes moreso than going out) Lots of friends, lots of beer and weed=good times, it just is.

There's also the mix-up of going out till the bars all close and then going to house parties afterwards.
yeah, the ppl are gay. and here if you have a house party anyone just comes and if you try to say 'you can't come in' it turns into a fight but really its cause the ppl are gay inside and outside the party most of the time.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:58 AM   #27
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
yeah, the ppl are gay. and here if you have a house party anyone just comes and if you try to say 'you can't come in' it turns into a fight but really its cause the ppl are gay inside and outside the party most of the time.
you should do the black Snake Pliskin thing and make the movie "Escape from Nebraska"

(I don't have the time or talent so you'll just have to imagine the photoshop )

Old 02-13-2009, 03:43 AM   #28
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta

in a cave
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #29
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
how old is this girl?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #30
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
Pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote