news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default If you saw a man in Starbucks and he was......

at the counter ordering marshmellows, lots of whipped cream and choco sprinkles for his coffee, what sexual orientation would you presume him to be?
Old 02-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
at the counter ordering marshmellows, lots of whipped cream and choco sprinkles for his coffee, what sexual orientation would you presume him to be?
it's hot chocolate you stupid fuck,hahahhaha get it right next time

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hot chocolate?

I hope that was a joke lol.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
A GHOSTLACED!
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

JohnnyKarson crouching tiger

I don't fucks wit starbucks cause their Chairman is an active zionist who encourages Israeli right wingers to occupy and expand their settlements in the West Bank.

Not even Israelis go to Starbucks, that's why starbucks pulled all their stores out of Israel.

ill talk
JohnnyKarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #7
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im curious to know what middle easterners care about palestinians so much. mind you nobody made THIS much noise when

the soviets invaded afganistan
america invaded iraq
britain carved up the middle east
indian fought pakistan, twice
morocco invaded western sahara,
and iran and iraq fought

but the palestine one is the one that unites everyone. Its appears that everyother breed of muslim that has been invaded fought or attacked are like a collection of Nicky Touches in the fact that nobody cares
Old 02-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

ok fuckits, im off to my kip cos i gotta have my cheese dreams. if ya see style tell em to shut the fuck up!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

werd i never had starbucks in my life, dunkin donut is better .
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Other middle Easterners don't particularly care about Palestine.

Only radicals like Osama Bin Ladin and deushy middle-class western liberals care about Palestine, because of a combination of simplicity and jew-hate.

Although Israel is far from being the "good guy".

But anybody who strongly supports one side, regardless of which one, is a simple faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #11
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I don't really like donuts because they are too sweet, but Dunkin Donuts does make good coffee.

I don't particularly like McDonald's either, but coffee is also pretty good.

But then again, Im not really a connoisseur

Quote:
Old 02-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
were I live, dunkin donuts is crap. everyone goes to tim Horton's; it made so much money that they have opened another one

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

I dont think coffee is really a "jewish" thing.

I saw curb yo enthusisasm once where Larry David was very anti the whole coffee shop experiance.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:18 PM   #14
Sky Blue Danny Kid

I disagree. I think jews like coffee a lot. Im not positive though. I, personally, am not a big fan

They definitely like coffee more than the english, as you are a tea culture.

I don't think black people drink a lot of coffee either. They like tropicana twisters, which I actually also prefer to coffee.

Quote:
Old 02-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #15
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
I don't really like donuts because they are too sweet, but Dunkin Donuts does make good coffee.

I don't particularly like McDonald's either, but coffee is also pretty good.

But then again, Im not really a connoisseur
iced coffee from mcds is really good

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote