news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-14-2009, 03:43 AM   #16
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the first Bobby Digital album from this era is such a fucking great LP, it was banging even though it had such a fucking experiminetal production style with all the digital sounds, synthezisers and bleepings, etc. that was a true digital style.

that was one of the things that threw me off with "Digi Snacks" because it strayed away too much from the formula, the music on there wasn't digitized like that. it was full of warm music with lots of live instruments, etc. not saying that's neccesarily a bad thing but it doesn't fit the vibe of a Bobby Digital album.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:11 AM   #17
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
the first Bobby Digital album from this era is such a fucking great LP, it was banging even though it had such a fucking experiminetal production style with all the digital sounds, synthezisers and bleepings, etc. that was a true digital style.

that was one of the things that threw me off with "Digi Snacks" because it strayed away too much from the formula, the music on there wasn't digitized like that. it was full of warm music with lots of live instruments, etc. not saying that's neccesarily a bad thing but it doesn't fit the vibe of a Bobby Digital album.

Word thats the truth. Digi snax was banging but not a digital album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:26 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this was a freestyle that may have very well been a real freestyle as lyrically it wasnt very good at all and it sounded like he was really improvising which for a real freestyle is forgivable.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:23 AM   #19
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

it is a freestyle... sounds like me and my boys when we free
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #20
EQ the GOD

EQ the GOD crouching tiger

haha I remember just fucked up as all hell, lil bit acid, lil bit x, and this song came on random on my ipod, and it kinda put me inna trance...pretty crazy
EQ the GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #21
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretRival View Post

On to the song though, I've never cared for it; RZA is all over the place, sounds like he recorded the shit after getting dusted.
it's true to the spirit of the first Bobby Digital album though as it's a freestyle album...this is pretty much what RZA did on the non-concept tracks minus the edits to put together a cohesive verse

personally, I like written RZA better, which is why Digi Bullet is my fav RZA release

also when he decided to return to Bobby Digital for Digi Snacks, that's why he did all the wacky shit to his voice and flow to reaffirm the character's uniqueness from RZA...didn't work well IMO and made some really nice lyrics hard to listen to on some tracks
Buddah_MAC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #22
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

i'll mp3 this soooon

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #23
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
this was a freestyle that may have very well been a real freestyle as lyrically it wasnt very good at all and it sounded like he was really improvising which for a real freestyle is forgivable.

yeah...

i remember when i first heard this... i smoked a lot to this joint, just listening to this... ahaha that was crazy

now i think it's average though, but still nice!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #24
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

can we get a mp3 or something, Ill blast this shit

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #25
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretRival View Post
Here's the Stress Magazine Promo, which includes the full version.

On to the song though, I've never cared for it; RZA is all over the place, sounds like he recorded the shit after getting dusted.
BECAUSE its a freestyle.... THAT is what actually increases its greatness. for coming straight off the dome, THIS is fuckin' D-O-P-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry my dudes, only version i got in MP3 is 8.5 min long... so i'm upping that one for those who'd like it anyway.
and i bought the "formula for the CURE" cd from "think diff." and i believe the actual length of this track is like 10:45 (or something close to that).

peace.

for those who'll accept the "shorter" version:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56124868cb5b0a4d/
Old 02-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

hilarious!!!!!

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #27
Wontonloogie