news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 AM   #46
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Sick burn, bro.

Look, I can type "ugly" into google image search too!

Just think, that is the most you will accomplish all day from your step-sister's Husband's basement.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #47
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Just think, that is the most you will accomplish all day from your step-sister's Husband's basement.
Now you're reaching. All of your insults are generic and inapplicable, and therefore never hit home.

THink about it. You are admittedly unemployed. How can you make a joke about someone else's accomplishments.

Especially someone who is successful and handsome?

When you look like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #48
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Now you're reaching. All of your insults are generic and inapplicable, and therefore never hit home.

THink about it. You are admittedly unemployed. How can you make a joke about someone else's accomplishments.

Especially someone who is successful and handsome?

When you look like this...

Why do you come into a thread and hijack somebody else's idea? because you don't have your own. And it isn't a generic idea as you yourself said, if you look at your own sig quote, there is a hint of truth in everything isn't there? Stay trying to diss somebody you don't know if it makes your faggot ass feel better. Everybody on here knows you are embarrassed of yourself. If I'm lying post a pic.....you won't , pussy faggot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #49
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post

I dont care if that picture is brock or not...that is who i am gonna imagine whenever he replies now so his posts will fail before i even read them,hahahahhaha

plus those two pics are the same person...take it from sir digi-eyes!!
You changed your writing color because I told you to. Fail.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #50
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Why do you come into a thread and hijack somebody else's idea? because you don't have your own. And it isn't a generic idea as you yourself said, if you look at your own sig quote, there is a hint of truth in everything isn't there? Stay trying to diss somebody you don't know if it makes your faggot ass feel better. Everybody on here knows you are embarrassed of yourself. If I'm lying post a pic.....you won't , pussy faggot.
The entire point of a thread is for someone to bring up a concept, and everyone else to build on it.

The main idea of this thread is your doughiness, and everyone else is merely expounding on it.

Nobody is trying to hurt your feelings, it is just that the thread is funny.

HOwever, you getting your feelings hurt just made the thread funnier. If you were just like "Hahaha, yeah, Im doughy and unattractive." the thread would have died.

But instead, you got hilariously upset and faggotlike, and have made the thread that much more amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:57 AM   #51
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U can see his pokerface here, I know I couldn't play against a master like this guy, whooa.

And that's why he don't need no job.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:59 AM   #52
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
The entire point of a thread is for someone to bring up a concept, and everyone else to build on it.

The main idea of this thread is your doughiness, and everyone else is merely expounding on it.

Nobody is trying to hurt your feelings, it is just that the thread is funny.

HOwever, you getting your feelings hurt just made the thread funnier. If you were just like "Hahaha, yeah, Im doughy and unattractive." the thread would have died.

But instead, you got hilariously upset and faggotlike, and have made the thread that much more amusing.
Who is upset? You assume too much. How is this any different from the way I normally am? I have a reputation to uphold, and you are doing a fabulous job of wasting your own time and keeping the legend alive.

Fuck do I care what you think about me? You're nothing at all.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:00 AM   #53
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post

U can see his pokerface here, I know I couldn't play against a master like this guy, whooa.

And that's why he don't need no job.
Of course this stupid worthless cunt had to get involved. Where's your slightly chunky girlfriend? Did her obese friend eat her yet? Nerd lookin' faggot.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #54
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow. That was great.

Slightly chucky girlfriend.

I'm so offended.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #55
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Of course this stupid worthless cunt had to get involved. Where's your slightly chunky girlfriend? Did her obese friend eat her yet? Nerd lookin' faggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Wow. That was great.

I'm so offended.

Idiot exposed. And here I thought nerdy lookin' fucks were supposed to be smart. Guess not.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:12 AM   #56
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Old 02-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #57
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Old 02-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #58
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Down-BRock snydrome
Old 02-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #59
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Acne riddled nerd

dork, with slightly chunky girlfriend....as you can see she is trying to hide some folds via the crossed arms technique, but I spotted it cunt.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #60
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wera is beautiful.

So is his girlfriend.

Brock knows much of Wu-Tang.