news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #16
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

i actually read all that quickly.

HAHA coke head bloody nosed wiggers. Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #17
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

i feel bad cuz i left her to go to work, she didnt sleep and was too tired to go to work herself
Old 02-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #18
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post

but yeah, i finally proposed to my wife hehe we r officially engaged, i copped her an ill dimond ring
congrats!

FERMI that mix is straight up wack.

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #19
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

LOL at thread being SOOOOO empty. Anyways I got some action last night.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had v day drama more than anything i turned up for my first day back at work yesterday only to find an old high school 'crush' i had was now working there too, bong. she was my friend older sister when i was like 13 LOL i always dreamt about banging this bitch....now valetines day im reunited double lp world exicted.

no power though but that aint a thing I m back in the circle now after a couple months leave, now im back at work I'm gonna be less corpin more dough pussyextreme playa haters worst dream
Old 02-16-2009, 03:32 AM   #21
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^cool glaced, just strike a match in the underground and change your avatar from eminem to canibus to celebrate

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol its madlib
Old 02-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #23
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fermi didn't know Eminem was white?

Wow.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:13 PM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
lol its madlib

you really do have a shitty memory, ive said thats eminem about 5 times and ya keep correcting me, lol

So when you changing that eminem avatar dude??

Old 02-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #25
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
.....and today you woke up with a severe case of BLUE-BALLS!!! UHAHAHAHA
Truth be told, I woke this morning terrified. I thought I'd already been up, I had a long dream about being awake and going through my day, then I was about to beat off a bit, and I woke up mid way through.

Nearly died from fear.

Weirdest thing was I wasn't even jacking off in my sleep or something, I didn't even have morning wood. I completely imagined everything...

Its times like these I start wondering if everything I do was just a dream.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #26
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Truth be told, I woke this morning terrified. I thought I'd already been up, I had a long dream about being awake and going through my day, then I was about to beat off a bit, and I woke up mid way through.

Nearly died from fear.

Weirdest thing was I wasn't even jacking off in my sleep or something, I didn't even have morning wood. I completely imagined everything...

Its times like these I start wondering if everything I do was just a dream.
^
Is this the effects of drugs or just plain nuts

You the jury, decide!!!