news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #1
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36
Default chamber musik releases

so i've always suported wu and copped all their shit. but i have never bought a chamber musik release. anyone wanna list some records worth grabbing. i kinda feel like it came to a point where these people were claiming to be wu but really weren't so all that harlem 6 shit and those other new guys i haven't really supported. they'r not part of the wu-fam that i grew up knowing
Old 02-13-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
Mel Gibstein
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mel Gibstein shaolin monk

Chambermusik is where mediocre mc's go to die.
Mel Gibstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:04 AM   #3
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I ain't got a full list of chambermusik stuff, but these are the CD's that I've copped from them...

Christbearer - Passion of the Christ EP
North Star - Westcoastkillabeez
Solomon Childs - The Wake
Buddha Monk - Unreleased Chambers
Shabazz The Disciple - Becoming Of The Disciple
Shabazz The Disciple - The Vault
Hell Razah - Hell Hop vol. 1 & 2

There's a hell of a lot more than that on chambermusik, but these are the ones I've copped from them.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
SHAoLiN LoRD
OLDER G.O.D.

SHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkeySHAoLiN LoRD iron monkey

Word, I too have copped a bit from them.

I think it is a great movement.

I would recommend gettng Lounge Lo's (Cappadonna's brother) - Simpstonian Institute. I would give it 3 1/2 to 4 stars
SHAoLiN LoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
I ain't got a full list of chambermusik stuff, but these are the CD's that I've copped from them...

Christbearer - Passion of the Christ EP
North Star - Westcoastkillabeez
Solomon Childs - The Wake
Buddha Monk - Unreleased Chambers
Shabazz The Disciple - Becoming Of The Disciple
Shabazz The Disciple - The Vault
Hell Razah - Hell Hop vol. 1 & 2

There's a hell of a lot more than that on chambermusik, but these are the ones I've copped from them.

Peace!
yo, hows that "wake" album? and the christbearer one?

also, whats the qulaity of their stuff?
Old 02-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #6
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
yo, hows that "wake" album? and the christbearer one?

also, whats the qulaity of their stuff?
The Wake album is dope, double disc album!

Christbearer EP aint all that though, one or two decent tracks.

Sound quality is just like normal store bought CD's on all the ones I've bought.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bought Bronze's ''Food For Thought Part. 1'' and Cappadonna's ''Slang Prostitution'' from that store.

Both quality albums.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I got Cappa's new joint, its pretty ill, and its quality is that of any other cd in stores

but my homie coped both Warcloud joints(if you down with Holo), they were good quality but i would think it has gotten better since then.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

i fucks wit a few Wu Affiliates/affiliate groups......

North Star

Shabazz The Disciple

Remedy

Bronze Nazereth

Cilvarings

Theodore Unit

House Gang
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #10
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

CD-R cds are mailed to you.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lol for real?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:02 AM   #12
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

well i got the shabazz, hell razah and cappa joints. i guess i wasn't really paying attention to the fact that it was a chamber music release cause i bought them off sandbox automatic. i've always fucked with affiliates. but to me affiliates are wu-syn, killarmy, sunz, priest, shyheim... you know the old schoolers. back in the day these releases were just as good as other underground hip-hop records coming out. 2000+ wufam equals no talent. if anyone wants to tell me which records are hot off chamber music instead of the ones they've purchased i'd appreciate that shit. but ya i need to get holocausts records. i only have the BSBD disc. and big d o... remedy's trash
Old 02-14-2009, 04:31 AM   #13
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
CD-R cds are mailed to you.
Lol. Hater.

Their own releases like Cappadonna's cd are like any other cd you would buy in stores.

The cd's theat aren't released by Chambermusic Records are printed CD-R's with a quality cover.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL Hater? I purchased about 6-7 cds from them cats. Most were cd-R . some had the lil design over it, you can still tell its cd r lol. there is no booklet.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #15
Rame
Wu Vatican

Like I said, that depends on the cd you order.