0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2005, 06:16 AM   #16
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,564
Rep Power: 13
KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughman05
yo son kanye west brought back sort of that sound wu does. Yo wu is coming im telling you kid! in a big way this shit will be fire!
What the fuck are you talking about, kanye doesn't sound like wu tang at all
__________________
Boston - NYC
KBOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:23 AM   #17
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member
 
mic-cord-strangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: nijmegen
Posts: 1,171
Rep Power: 13
mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P
Yo, listen up everybody.

This is it right here, we've all read the latest news, everything is coming together. The generals each doing their own and bringing back Wu-tang. Working their hardest, and RZA doing full time in the lab. This is the best news we've heard in the new millennium. GZA, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, Method Man, Rae, everybody putting their spot in and making this happen, each of them sure to have promising albums out within the next year or two.

So this is what I'm asking from all of you:

Enough of the threads of bullshit, enough of all the complaints and tired comments.

This is OUR TIME TO RISE. Wu-tang fans need to rally behind the flag and the giant W emblem in the sky, to rise the 9 Generals to the throne. They've worked hard for the respect they deserve, and are underrated across the globe.

These coming years are the years of Wu-tang, so let us put our bullshit and feuds behind us, and offer Wu-tang all the help they need.

Most of all, the biggest PEACE to RZA for keeping it down, always, and for working harder than any man today the past few years. Spreading Wu-tang to every angle, especially in Hollywood. Always innovative and creative.

To all of you, pay your respects to Wu, and let's show them what Wu world order is all about!

Suuuuuuu!!!
__________________
1st king
mic-cord-strangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:29 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 45
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
What the fuck are you talking about, kanye doesn't sound like wu tang at all
he's not a copycat like bronze, cilva, and moongod but you can see the wu influence in his beats. he admitted that he his style was influenced by Rza.

anyway, people have been waiting for wu to consistantly put out bangers like they did in the 93-2000 era. when that happens then people will give them their due props. with news of Rza working heavily with the generals again, its possible we could see a time of consistant bangers once more.

only time will tell.
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:05 AM   #19
digital
Senior Member
 
digital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal
Age: 30
Posts: 252
Rep Power: 0
digital grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to digital
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

and also fuck the negatives thread about u-god...c'mon guys let him a chance
it is not fair
digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:07 AM   #20
Tage
John W. Henry
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: U.K.
Age: 26
Posts: 6,576
Rep Power: 33
Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

i like this thread


BRING BACK THE 'TANG'!!!!!!!!!!!!!


we need a new album

[RIP O.D.B.]
__________________
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:08 AM   #21
beeboy
Wu Vatican
 
beeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 37
Posts: 1,827
Rep Power: 16
beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

--wU FOREVER--
__________________
HELP HAITI
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:23 AM   #22
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond
 
ShaolinDarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London, U.K.
Posts: 1,940
Rep Power: 15
ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

While I share the sentiment of this thread I don't particularly agree with the idea of Wu coming back. Two main reasons; For starters we are going to have U-God and ODB - not really an advertisment for Wu. Secondly we have Ghost dropping somehwere between Gza and Rae and who in all honestly will have a job on his hands to release a good album - BPW and PT are just confusing cuz is he hard or is he soft? Just be one or the other but trying to be both leaves a bitter after taste of most listening to his last two albums.

One dead member, two average albums (at best) with a third possibly on the way and a whole list of below average albums released in the last two years means its going to take more than just a little for a comeback.

__________________
That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:59 AM   #23
WuBanga36
Veteran Member
 
WuBanga36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Miami
Age: 32
Posts: 901
Rep Power: 12
WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Wu Tang will remain an inspiration for everyone in Hip Hop forever.
__________________
Shaolin Gotz Da Krown.
WuBanga36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 08:15 AM   #24
einick
hood ninja
 
einick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NDG, Montreal
Age: 31
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
einick grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to einick Send a message via AIM to einick Send a message via MSN to einick
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

WUTANG will definitely remain an inspiration, WUTANG is defintely forever and WUTANG is definitely the dopest, hardest and in my opinion one of the most talented bunch of mothafuckas evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WUTANG FORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRR
einick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 08:32 AM   #25
Krimewave
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: hell on earth
Posts: 1,441
Rep Power: 13
Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey
Thumbs down Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack
i'm sorry, but that was the gayest shit i've read on here in a long time.
Dickhead
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-YnVKqLqk
Krimewave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 08:39 AM   #26
EyesBlack
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 24
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 0
EyesBlack grasshopper
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P
Yo, listen up everybody.

This is it right here, we've all read the latest news, everything is coming together. The generals each doing their own and bringing back Wu-tang. Working their hardest, and RZA doing full time in the lab. This is the best news we've heard in the new millennium. GZA, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, Method Man, Rae, everybody putting their spot in and making this happen, each of them sure to have promising albums out within the next year or two.

So this is what I'm asking from all of you:

Enough of the threads of bullshit, enough of all the complaints and tired comments.

This is OUR TIME TO RISE. Wu-tang fans need to rally behind the flag and the giant W emblem in the sky, to rise the 9 Generals to the throne. They've worked hard for the respect they deserve, and are underrated across the globe.

These coming years are the years of Wu-tang, so let us put our bullshit and feuds behind us, and offer Wu-tang all the help they need.

Most of all, the biggest PEACE to RZA for keeping it down, always, and for working harder than any man today the past few years. Spreading Wu-tang to every angle, especially in Hollywood. Always innovative and creative.

To all of you, pay your respects to Wu, and let's show them what Wu world order is all about!

Suuuuuuu!!!
A FUCKING MEN!

Everybody be sure to cop those new albums droppin'!
__________________
EyesBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:56 AM   #27
Kanha
Wu Vatican
 
Kanha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,395
Rep Power: 15
Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Acertijo

Just heard ya demo, believe me, don't send it in man,
what makes you think that you can succed with that?

You need to be better, so be patient, it comes with time...

Now, so far, you sound like an amateur, and when people
like you send their shit in to Wu-people, they just get tired
and won't give attention to demos.... vbmenu_register("postmenu_158052", true);
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:03 PM   #28
chiba
N.I.
 
chiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Kobe, Japan
Posts: 2,804
Rep Power: 19
chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
While I share the sentiment of this thread I don't particularly agree with the idea of Wu coming back. Two main reasons; For starters we are going to have U-God and ODB - not really an advertisment for Wu. Secondly we have Ghost dropping somehwere between Gza and Rae and who in all honestly will have a job on his hands to release a good album - BPW and PT are just confusing cuz is he hard or is he soft? Just be one or the other but trying to be both leaves a bitter after taste of most listening to his last two albums.

One dead member, two average albums (at best) with a third possibly on the way and a whole list of below average albums released in the last two years means its going to take more than just a little for a comeback.

for sure wu tang will not sound the same without ODB
i hope they use cappa and killah priest
BUT
i hope they come back strong

Wu Forever
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:05 PM   #29
PolitiC
Brainz Fried
 
PolitiC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: X1
Posts: 1,791
Rep Power: 13
PolitiC grasshopper
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

tru words man
__________________

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:08 PM   #30
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond
 
ShaolinDarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: London, U.K.
Posts: 1,940
Rep Power: 15
ShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkeyShaolinDarts iron monkey
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

^^TBH there isn't much point in adding someone else, not that it would happen. They don't really need good rappers as they already have 8 of them.

Anyway, Wu fans should enjoy these times cuz it looks like we are in for some treats.
__________________
That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did It Have To Go In That Path GuardianOne Temple Of Darts 4 03-31-2006 05:29 PM
Republican party has forsaken its grand traditions R3beLuTionAry General Chat 5 07-07-2005 10:43 PM
I Present My Presence KING ARMOUR Temple Of Darts 4 06-25-2005 02:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one