news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-09-2005, 12:11 PM   #31
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: The Return of Wu-tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts
While I share the sentiment of this thread I don't particularly agree with the idea of Wu coming back. Two main reasons; For starters we are going to have U-God and ODB - not really an advertisment for Wu. Secondly we have Ghost dropping somehwere between Gza and Rae and who in all honestly will have a job on his hands to release a good album - BPW and PT are just confusing cuz is he hard or is he soft? Just be one or the other but trying to be both leaves a bitter after taste of most listening to his last two albums.

One dead member, two average albums (at best) with a third possibly on the way and a whole list of below average albums released in the last two years means its going to take more than just a little for a comeback.
if we're talkin about them regaining the commercial success they had in 93-2000 era, that wont happen unless the next wu-tang albums blows people away. and even if it is mindblowing material, who knows if people will pay attention.

as far as the wu coming with quality material reguardless of commercial success, i believe they are starting to do that.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:42 PM   #32
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P
Yo, listen up everybody.

This is it right here, we've all read the latest news, everything is coming together. The generals each doing their own and bringing back Wu-tang. Working their hardest, and RZA doing full time in the lab. This is the best news we've heard in the new millennium. GZA, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, Method Man, Rae, everybody putting their spot in and making this happen, each of them sure to have promising albums out within the next year or two.

So this is what I'm asking from all of you:

Enough of the threads of bullshit, enough of all the complaints and tired comments.

This is OUR TIME TO RISE. Wu-tang fans need to rally behind the flag and the giant W emblem in the sky, to rise the 9 Generals to the throne. They've worked hard for the respect they deserve, and are underrated across the globe.

These coming years are the years of Wu-tang, so let us put our bullshit and feuds behind us, and offer Wu-tang all the help they need.

Most of all, the biggest PEACE to RZA for keeping it down, always, and for working harder than any man today the past few years. Spreading Wu-tang to every angle, especially in Hollywood. Always innovative and creative.

To all of you, pay your respects to Wu, and let's show them what Wu world order is all about!

Suuuuuuu!!!
Mos def! Wu-Tang Forever, nice thread Rooty P
LikwidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:47 PM   #33
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
if we're talkin about them regaining the commercial success they had in 93-2000 era, that wont happen unless the next wu-tang albums blows people away. and even if it is mindblowing material, who knows if people will pay attention.

as far as the wu coming with quality material reguardless of commercial success, i believe they are starting to do that.
I doubt people will pay much attention cuz Wu were new back then and now the industry conditions don't favour Wu either. Also they had one common cause which they don't anymore.

But it is a good time for Wu fans at the moment. People are actually talking about them and someone actually talked to me about them and was actually asking me questions. That hasn't happened in years.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:16 PM   #34
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Peace dudes, this is the feedback I was looking for!

And yeah, I'm not talking about Wu commercial success, I'm talking about Wu creative success. They're bringing back the sound we want!!
Old 09-09-2005, 06:23 PM   #35
--Gh0sTfAcE--

--Gh0sTfAcE-- grasshopper

I cannot wait, i've been waitin 4 news like this for ages, the wu are back and ready to kick ass, i only wish odb could be a part of the rebirth.
RIP ODB.

R.I.P. ODB
--Gh0sTfAcE-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:17 PM   #36
boenance
The Buck Wild Juvenile

boenance grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to boenance

wu-tang forever
Old 09-09-2005, 11:22 PM   #37
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

YEAH FOR REAL WU TANG REUNITED

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:26 PM   #38
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooty P
Yo, listen up everybody.

This is OUR TIME TO RISE. Wu-tang fans need to rally behind the flag and the giant W emblem in the sky, to rise the 9 Generals to the throne. They've worked hard for the respect they deserve, and are underrated across the globe.
^^^no offense man but yo thats alittle extreme you must be young but yo i believe they comin foreal too they bringin it hard but here in america hip-hop isnt what it used to be and people arent gonna just out of nowhere buy their shit and in my opinion regardless how much better it could possible be it will never be the same because the masses have become blind, deaf, and dumb to what the real hip-hop sound is....somehow i dont blame old ghost for makin pretty toney they really need to find that mix between mainstream and hip-hop guys nigs need to make a living to ya know i know how much the music counts but yo they need the money lol
Ironman Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:28 PM   #39
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

^^^ u speak truth too
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:34 PM   #40
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

i mean foreal lol kids act like good music sells nowadays....beats sell nowadays not lyrics lol look at whack ass mike jones...."Back then they didnt want me, now im hot they all on me...repeat ...repeat" and thats the hottest shit in the world i mean cmon yall. think about it. the people nowadays dont want to sit and reflect on rhymes they want something that sounds like its gangster(even though they dont know waht being "gangster" really means) i mean this shit is a lost cause to me...i mean yeah theyll drop bangers but foreal they will be appreciated liek years later when the trends change but at the moment the southern stupid shit is like hot
Old 09-09-2005, 11:51 PM   #41
Versa-tile

Versa-tile grasshopper

i havent even finished collecting all the wu tang albums..
Versa-tile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:12 AM   #42
King Justice
The SwordSmith

King Justice grasshopper

Yeah people are blind deaf dumb to real hip hop sound but You Put the CLAN back out its gonna awaken the the hiphop like sleepin beauty and ya know the Clan isn't at all conventional, so even wit all deez fake ass bitches out there the Wu will make a major impact IM MEAN JESUS RESSURECTION SHIT, The Industry can put out all the wack rappers it wants but one hit from The Wu will put their fake ass shit out the window AND ONCE AGAIN SHOW THEWORLD WHAT REAL HIP HOP IS ABOUT
I Can't See In The Hearts Of Men I Just See Paper

King Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #43
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Yeah,

I think the brothas is finally getting they ish back together.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:18 AM   #44
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

i hope you think so i live in alabama and well i think this is waht the people really want...