news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The bamboo that bends is stronger than the oak that resists

the reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.

vision without action is a daydream, action without vision is a nightmare.

------
build and destroy and rebuild again
Old 02-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #2
tommysparks

tommysparks sitting duck

thats a tru statement
and everything that you see aint reality
THEY JUST ILLUSIONS
tommysparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit to live by my nigga

be the bamboo
Old 02-17-2009, 05:50 AM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool post. igbo ppl are huge on proverbs, its how you sound educated culturally or aristocratic. my grandpa's little apprentice boy claims to know "over 250 proverbs"
it's really funny cause the kid is a fuckin idiot.

but uh

the respect you use to remove the cap off the liquor will be the respect it uses when it removes your cap.
(doesn't translate as smoothly)
i'll drop more later (for the seeds) english origin joints. ya sniff?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

the respect you use to remove the cap off the liquor will be the respect it uses when it removes your cap.

AAAHAHaahahAHAHHahahAHAAAHA !!!!

With all respect to your igloo, that is the WORST proverb that I think has ever been said out loud by a human. Even in the ktl, even here, that looks bad. Shit sounds like a gucci mane lyric hahahaha.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL.

zap that cap fo tha cap zap you.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #7
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
cool post. igbo ppl are huge on proverbs, its how you sound educated culturally or aristocratic. my grandpa's little apprentice boy claims to know "over 250 proverbs"
it's really funny cause the kid is a fuckin idiot.

but uh

i'll drop more later (for the seeds) english origin joints. ya sniff?
Someone needs to put a cap in your bitchass.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
Civilison
Veteran Member

Civilison crouching tigerCivilison crouching tiger

i seen how somewhere in asia they built like a 100meter scaffold out of bamboo! no doubt bamboo is sum strong stuff!

"Stay awake to the ways of this world 'cuz shit is deep"

"Those who die today are reborn tomorrow, those who die tomorrow will live again. Those who live Ma'at do not die"
Civilison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Plus you can eat bamboo...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:25 AM   #10
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

the wu are a great example of this proverb in action. (and i dont mean the guys from ny)
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
i seen how somewhere in asia they built like a 100meter scaffold out of bamboo! no doubt bamboo is sum strong stuff!
Yes in places like Hong Kong still the only thing they use for scaffolds is bamboo. Thats the thing that hit me most first when I went there, youve got this uber modrn city covered in Bamboo!

Fermi - yes baby bamboo is real nice to eat, i tried some in southern china,
Old 02-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bamboo grows wild here in the dirty south.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #13
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

i like it!

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:21 AM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

b
Old 01-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #15
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Bamboo is dope flexible and flowin with wind, ya can even build a gun with that tree, I like bamboo soup.
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote