news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-09-2005, 01:05 AM   #16
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck
Default Re: Official who should get banned or promoted to moderator in the future thread!!!!1

fosho son! dirty south records dog! all i read was like bitch and nooooooooo, so aiight then ONE
Old 09-09-2005, 01:11 AM   #17
maxab36
Banned

maxab36 grasshopper
Default Re: Official who should get banned or promoted to moderator in the future thread!!!!1

nigga u want yo bitchh ass ethered like that fake ass puerto rican. u's a bitchh nigga. what hood u reppin fake ass bitchh mofucker. u's a bitch nigga
maxab36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:13 AM   #18
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

not repping any hood dude, i live in a neighborhood but i dont rep it because its wack, and all these stupid people on it.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:17 AM   #19
maxab36
Banned

maxab36 grasshopper

smh at this suburban faggot ass bitchh nigga. nigga u's the type of white buy who i aint even gots to rob they shook asses just give it to me. u's a bitchh wigga. roll through brownsville and ask about me nigga. i's a hood legend i gets mines. igets busy hustlin that crack on the block unlike yo bitch ass. u's a bitch fagot gay nigga
maxab36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:23 AM   #20
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

[img]http://www.seanparnell.com/George%20W.%20Bush/George%20Bush%20Appreciation.jpg[img\]
Old 09-09-2005, 01:25 AM   #21
bushido
Way of the Warrior

bushido grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxab36
i's a hood legend i gets mines. igets busy hustlin that crack on the block unlike yo bitch ass. u's a bitch fagot gay nigga
legend? then why you fightin with some kid over the computer.......you make me laugh

-formerly Wu South-
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:31 AM   #22
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashqauck
this thread is for who you think should get banned and who should get promoted to a mod in the future!! i dont think anyone should get banned at the moment but i think 100pr00f and Sicka than aidz should be mods in the future! PEAS!14216
IM ALREADY MODERATING MAN, I RUN WUCORP.

MAX WANTS TO MOD SO BAD I SAID HE'S GOTTA DO IT ALL ON HIS KNEES...HE WAS ON ALL 4's LIKE THE PRISON BITCH HE IS AN WALLAH, MY BUDDY GOT A PIC, CHECK IT OUT

"HAHA, AN HE DONT STOP, HE DONT STOP"
EVERY LAST DROP,.../
LEAVE JUNIOR, YOUR WIDE OPEN LIKE A BAKED POTATO AN MY SKILLS ARE BEYOND HOT.../

ANYWAYS,...WANNA BATTLE SHE-RA OR ARE YOU TO BLACK FOR THAT?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:34 AM   #23
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxab36
smh at this suburban faggot ass bitchh nigga. nigga u's the type of white buy who i aint even gots to rob they shook asses just give it to me. u's a bitchh wigga. roll through brownsville and ask about me nigga. i's a hood legend i gets mines. igets busy hustlin that crack on the block unlike yo bitch ass. u's a bitch fagot gay nigga
LISTen up honkey...this threads toast...the only place u gonna find me is in the field. so if u feel like gettin your dumbass sdunted than bring it. hurry up too, ill go first. peace
Old 09-09-2005, 01:38 AM   #24
TwistedNickels
Wilt Brankosh

TwistedNickels grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TwistedNickels

what up mash.. haha i didn't know that was your name on here, this is wim on myspace
TwistedNickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #25
Mr_Chopsticks
CHOPZILLA

Mr_Chopsticks grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Chopsticks Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Chopsticks

Choppa is gonna get promoted to mod status
Then Admin
Then Daddy Admin
Old 09-09-2005, 01:49 AM   #26
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

word, chops for prez 2005-2006!
Old 09-09-2005, 01:50 AM   #27
Mr_Chopsticks
CHOPZILLA

Mr_Chopsticks grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Mr_Chopsticks Send a message via Yahoo to Mr_Chopsticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
word, chops for prez 2005-2006!
Exactly Sicka know whas up now Mister Mayonaise, Mr 36 if you don't mind make me a Mod an my Iron Rule shall begin
Old 09-09-2005, 03:27 AM   #28
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

him,her,me,she,nothe
Old 09-09-2005, 04:36 AM   #29
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Ban Mashquack,Skale

Promote ENG, Big Ben
Old 09-09-2005, 07:23 AM   #30
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES.

Being a moderator on wutangcorp isn't even dope. It's just nothing. You better go outside and eat some candy.

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote