news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #16
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No.

Im about a famous as Cappadonna.

But that doesnt stop me straight lying to these ho's.

Real Shit.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #17
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Back in the kindergarden, once I stole some guys bunch of candies, and ate them.

Like really, ATE THEM ALL

I was 5.

Straight street talk.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #18
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
Back in the kindergarden, once I stole some guys bunch of candies, and ate them.

Like really, ATE THEM ALL

I was 5.

Straight street talk.

Theft and disobeying your dentist.

REAL SHIT!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #19
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

My first day in pre-school I saw those little cubby things kids put their stuff in. I threw my shit in one and say a black power ranger toy. I stole that shit.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to never let my ex-girlfriend get in my car if she was wearing her tacky attire. She's either a great dresser or one a fuckhole of a tack artist. Once she had to change like 3 times before we left. My nigerian DNA prevents me from walking in public next to and unpresentable girl that would hinder my self conceived imagine or grandeur.

oh, and i also kidnapped 2 dudes. They were night guards in nigeria and they robbed my little brother, so all the males in the family went on duh hunt that night (and my mom) and tore their village apart. Throwing benches through windows, doors, tearing down cloths hangers, sieging em effers in their own house, smashing everything smashable. We finally found them walking home and ambushed them. My mom hit one in the head with a gaint 15 foot stump of bamboo (its really light but hard) and they scattered by we caught 2 of them, one young and ugly and one very old.

then we took them to my dad's gate and beat the living shit out of them for hours. They slept outside until their elders came with alchohol and appologies. My uncle with a psychopathic anger how, lucky for them, missed it all cause he was getting CUTTY from his large butteded girlfriend came home that morning and started chasing the younger one with a machete during hostage negotitations causing him to flee into the bushes unfound.

later on in life my dad found out they were members of an organized crime syndicate and had their leader executed cause they were raping girls, stealing and killed.

for revenge his followers, now disorganized, got guns and rob all the rich ppl (rich ppl build houses on the road so they were just going door to door.) When they reached our house, the last on the long stretch of big houses my dad busted out the pump action shot gun and started blasting the faggots with his midget security guard how carried a double barrel about the same size as him.

They all flipped shit cause they had hand guns and nobody in nigeria has guns so they thought it would be easy pickings and was for a while until duh saw off had them scream

"Chie! mmawu awo buru pump-action!"
(Translation: Jeepers! Mmawu Awo has pump action!)

after a brief shoot out they all disbursed and were individually ban from the village for life. There hasn't been any crime since.

the real part, i feel safer in nigeria then here. true talk.
lesson: BITCH YOU AINT GOT NOTHIN ON DA RICH.

Last edited by TSA; 02-16-2009 at 12:01 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

animale
Old 02-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #22
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
This is the official thread for sharing real shit that you've done.

None of that fake shit.

Just that real shit.

Build, faggits......

Once as a joke I hid my friends new bike behind a bus stop so he'd think it had been stolen. After about 10 minutes of him panicking, I told him what I'd done. Much laughter ensued as we went to fetch his bike back. But it had been stolen fo real.

Real Shit.
Damn, thats really real wolf.

Ok i can be real up in here...I'll drop more jewels as i try and overcome my memory deficiency

When i was 15 we broke into my local school and got my mate (aptly nicknamed 'Bean') to run around the halls naked and climb onto the roof and jump off simply because he was nuts enough to do it...the funny part is that we stole his clothes and he had to return home covering his 'family jewels' with an empty packet of crisps...

ITS THAT REAL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
I used to never let my ex-girlfriend get in my car if she was wearing her tacky attire. She's either a great dresser or one a fuckhole of a tack artist. Once she had to change like 3 times before we left. My nigerian DNA prevents me from walking in public next to and unpresentable girl that would hinder my self conceived imagine or grandeur.

oh, and i also kidnapped 2 dudes. They were night guards in nigeria and they robbed my little brother, so all the males in the family went on duh hunt that night (and my mom) and tore their village apart. Throwing benches through windows, doors, tearing down cloths hangers, sieging em effers in their own house, smashing everything smashable. We finally found them walking home and ambushed them. My mom hit one in the head with a gaint 15 foot stump of bamboo (its really light but hard) and they scattered by we caught 2 of them, one young and ugly and one very old.

then we took them to my dad's gate and beat the living shit out of them for hours. They slept outside until their elders came with alchohol and appologies. My uncle with a psychopathic anger how, lucky for them, missed it all cause he was getting CUTTY from his large butteded girlfriend came home that morning and started chasing the younger one with a machete during hostage negotitations causing him to flee into the bushes unfound.

later on in life my dad found out they were members of an organized crime syndicate and had their leader executed cause they were raping girls, stealing and killed.

for revenge his followers, now disorganized, got guns and rob all the rich ppl (rich ppl build houses on the road so they were just going door to door.) When they reached our house, the last on the long stretch of big houses my dad busted out the pump action shot gun and started blasting the faggots with his midget security guard how carried a double barrel about the same size as him.

They all flipped shit cause they had hand guns and nobody in nigeria has guns so they thought it would be easy pickings and was for a while until duh saw off had them scream

"Chie! mmawu awo buru pump-action!"
(Translation: Jeepers! Mmawu Awo has pump action!)

after a brief shoot out they all disbursed and were individually ban from the village for life. There hasn't been any crime since.

the real part, i feel safer in nigeria then here. true talk.
lesson: BITCH YOU AINT GOT NOTHIN ON DA RICH.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, all this from the dude that copped out of pussy due to a coke head wigger....Your family are gonna kick your arse if they heard what happened!!!

Buildin....

Last edited by KERZO; 02-16-2009 at 12:40 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #23
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I once stole a carton cutout board of Hilary Duff from the cinema. It was from the Lizzie McGuire movie.

Someone said I didn't have the guts to do it and I proved him wrong.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #24
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I once leg pressed 810 lbs. I don't know where I got the strength to do it but I did it. I was like damn. And I don't have any real leg muscles to back it up. I did it, though.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #25
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was 21, chillin' at home, alone, high on heroin and coke, watching some tv. my lil' brothers friend, a 16 year old girl, and her step-sister,17, came knocking on the door. she said she wanted her sister to meet me because i was "hot". so i invited them both inside and we ended up in my room listening to music. all a sudden the 17 started kissing on me so i kissed back and began groping. then the 16 jumped in and started kissing on me too. i asked if they wanted fuck and they said yes. awesome, right? no. when high on heroin, or any opiates, it is extremely difficult to get an erection. even with these two topless, tight bodied teenage girls grabbing and kissing on my junk, i was limp like a wet noodle. there was nothing i could do. i was cursing god and crying inside. they both left. i later nailed the 17, but the thought of what could have been still haunts me...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^woah!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #27
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a boner reading that.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #28
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah, i also told both of them if they ever said anything i would fuck em' up. then i went told all my boys that i hit em' both... the realness...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #29
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i was 21, chillin' at home, alone, high on heroin and coke, watching some tv. my lil' brothers friend, a 16 year old girl, and her step-sister,17, came knocking on the door. she said she wanted her sister to meet me because i was "hot". so i invited them both inside and we ended up in my room listening to music. all a sudden the 17 started kissing on me so i kissed back and began groping. then the 16 jumped in and started kissing on me too. i asked if they wanted fuck and they said yes. awesome, right? no. when high on heroin, or any opiates, it is extremely difficult to get an erection. even with these two topless, tight bodied teenage girls grabbing and kissing on my junk, i was limp like a wet noodle. there was nothing i could do. i was cursing god and crying inside. they both left. i later nailed the 17, but the thought of what could have been still haunts me...
This is the FBI. We have traced your IP address and we will find you.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #30
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post

Uh, what?
Word up!
Happy boy ass niggas
This how it is

Now ever since birth, I was labelled as one of the worst
I used to rob, want you cash, but your chain first
No questions asked, bitch don't laugh, after him your purse
I knew I was one of the first niggas like me on the planet earth
To get a St. Ides and chased with Hennessey to quench my thirst
Too much misery I've seen (Many niggas in a hurse)
If it's war between you and me, I better move in first
Ain't no unity with us, make your best friend your nurse
So you stay over there, I stay over here, yeah that shit will work
But if you come over here, better beware, cuz we leave you hurt
I come straight from the dirt, the most talked about
Type of nigga that catch you when you walkin out
Never seen like God sittin and barkin out
I'm all about larger amounts, stick you, buy a larger house
I'm hard no doubt, you be mumblin and we be callin out
Get my dick sucked easy, chicks be fallin out
Fuck labels, we tourin out, this is what hip-hop is all about

Real niggas do real things, things (To all my real niggas)

Yo, for real niggas who feel this is on some numb shit
Gun shit, peace to my jail niggas who run shit
Corner thugs, buggin on birds they serve for purpose
The same .45 in your mouth, stuck up your workers
Extreme measures, illegal treasures
Plus the safe, scavengers, pepper mace in your face
Purple haze, lace hash from Morocco burnin
We on the block earnin thousands, from P.J.'s and houses
Diggin pockets, rip trousers
Spark a Dutch, start a forest fire
Tap, drop a diamond, informant niggas wore police-wires
We on some '86, stick-up fig' impulse
The last days are crime son, take it as an insult
Dirty burnin blaze at night, we got to Av sewn
Nickel-plate, .44 chrome, murder dead zone
Police tracin prints, stolen cars with tints
Bum bitch boost gear, sellin clothes for cents
Sharp razors make a face ugly, snnatch a diamond, lovely
Drinkin Valentine, ghetto bubbly
The thugs be extortin corner stores, startin wars, daily routine
Undercover tight blue jeans harass teens

How many niggas wanna die for my cause? Just embrace my face
I've been on frontline with motherfuckers, stay in your place
You never fuck with the real G, watch Ka' rise
Lyric to you niggas, never seen murder my eyes
I tear the frames out you motherfuckers, cross that line
I be the nine for years and now the fuckin world is mine
I hold the whole world in contempt
Until my pockets gettin fat, and my money spit
I'm stayin bent, off the Johnny Walker
Motherfuckers straight up New York
I put the bite back in crime, tell the man that it's over
My reign of terror till a nigga die, my rap niggas on the move
Punks who wanna try, will see my nine's fly
Niggas bite the dust, but we start to roll
You want beef, it's now peace, here the clips on yo
They call the Gods motherfuckers, cuz that drama we bring
Cuz fuckin real niggas do real things, nigga