news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-17-2009, 01:59 AM   #46
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first of all, there are no statistics that prove that.

2nd, most of the time when you hear about a dog attack on the news, they say pit bull even if it isn't a pit bull. like everytime some white woman kills her kids, she says a black man kidnapped them. you'll hear, a pack of pit bulls ate some baby. well pits don't run in packs. also, somebody is less likely to report a poodle bite than a pit bull bite.

3rd, it's possible that a pit has a better chance of making you bleed on your pumas. but that's only because he has a stronger and bigger bite. that doesn't mean that the pit is more aggressive or more likely to attack. it's all how you raise the dog.

statistically speaking, pit bulls have a better temperament than beagles and golden retrievers.

http://www.atts.org/index.html

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:04 AM   #47
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

they only eat that kind of weird mixed breed you see in the pictures and i have no idea how much it costs but i imagine it's less expensive in the north where it's much more common.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:08 AM   #48
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

bird dogs like golden retrievers and beagles are less likely than property protectors like pits to cause you or someone you care about to get blood on their pumas and you know that art now stop.

more akbar
Old 02-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #49
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there isn't a more loyal dog than a pit. i walk mine about 2 miles every day without a leash. the only time i ever put her on her leash is if another dog is around because she will run up to play with it. she stays with me the entire time and is never aggressive towards anyone or any other animal (ok, maybe squirrels. she keeps trying to catch one in the park. hasn't been able to yet.)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:16 AM   #50
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

best parts of this thread so far are the OG story (specifically the part where both dogs are missing face flesh) and then them old ass baby eating pics. I aint even one to fuck around with the baby eating pics but still...
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:23 AM   #51
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

that's great.

looks like you've significantly reduced your pit bull's chances of causing you or someone you care about to get blood on their pumas through an excellent training regiment.

but that doesn't change the fact that a pit bull which you didn't raise and a rottweiler which you didn't raise living together in the same house puts your pumas at a much greater risk for blood stains than most other breeds of dogs.

more akbar
Old 02-17-2009, 06:48 AM   #52
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
I dont think anyone on this msg board understands the hell I went threw.

hahahaa yeah rob,like your the only one that ever had mental dogs...

ok I'll bring some real shyt for ya to digest-

My parents owned a doberman when i was born -

This thing was nuts, it used to go for me in my baby-walker and it completely destroyed my front wooden fence. they got rid of it after it took a chunk outta a family friends leg,lmfao

If that wasnt bad enough, we then got a unregistered PUREBREED american pitbull that was illegally bred in the UK when i was about 15 -

One day i was out walking him and another dog tried to go for him. My dog sank it's teeth into the other dogs neck and there wa no fucking way i got get this dogs jaw loose, i was trying to open it with sticks and all types of shyt...there was all this blood all over the pavement and all over my dog but i made sure i didnt get any on me,hahahhaha

needless to say the dog died but thats what it gets for attacking my pitbull...stupid fuckin dogs,lol

oh and my pitbull eventually ran away after about 6 years and i used to see him hanging about leading a pack of shitty crossbreeds, everyone in my city scheme was shit scared of it cos it looked gnarly as fuck but i could just walk up and clap him,hahahahhahahahahha

So two dogs scrapped at yer house rob, it's your own fault you gashed yer hand and got bloody pumas,lol....

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 AM   #53
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn. i have dealt with this too many times. we have pressa canarios. big bad, mean dogs. we had 3 of them and they would fight like this too. it's crazy cause each one weighs over 100 lbs. theo only thing you can do is a. get rid of em', 1 or both. or b. keep the seperated at all times when not supervized. that's all. they will continue to do this until you decide to stop it... or one of em' get killed...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote