news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #16
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoBeTheTruest View Post
wow wu-fans always surprise me..
Solomon Childs is a talented dude. he's got potential to cross over. I don't mind at all that he's tryin to appeal to mainstream audiences, yet still doin' him.
The first track is nice, don't know what you all are complaining about.
I can actually see it gettin some airplay, which in the end is gonna help other wu artists.
what do you expect him to do? keep makin chambermusik albums that nobody knows about and that people don't even buy cuz the "fans" bootleg the shit out of it?
the mans gotta eat. can't do that tryin to appease so called fans who dont even support.

seriously, the "support" wu fans give the artists is pure garbage.
go out and buy the albums, go to shows, spread the knowledge instead of bitchin about a rapper changing his sound. its the FANS that could make a difference.
eventually killah priest, hell razah, shabazz and all these guys are gonna do commercial music cuz makin the music that WE like is not workin financially for them.

think about it.
(and we wonder why there's no Timbo King album..Cuz labels don't want to invest in a project or artist when there is no proof that he will sell.)
For me it's the music first, THEN I'll support the artist, not the other way around.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #17
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIND View Post
New Killa Bamz Is Always Welcome

listening now...

Oh Shit they sampled Kiss "God of Thunder". Its no way in hell that sample will clear for a label release.

as 4 the Halo shit, it is what it is

the sample clearance problem is a problem enough as it is without people on the net snitching on samples.

everyone is who hating on my boy, stop. hes not doing t-pain, kanye, lil wayne auto-tune. he used it on his fuckin adlibs and in the hook. it didnt get in the way of his spitting. he spit some real shit and it was grimey. support my homie. May 5th!

everyone who was feeling the shit, thanks. Solomon killed it in my opinion. keep supporting!
Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Dope shit, Sol came off super nice. This beat fits Solomon really well Im diggin it. Well done Chris. And Sol been fuckin with auto-tune for a minute I dont see why cats are trippin like its somethin new for him.
LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #19
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Dope shit, Sol came off super nice. This beat fits Solomon really well Im diggin it. Well done Chris. And Sol been fuckin with auto-tune for a minute I dont see why cats are trippin like its somethin new for him.
LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #20
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
the sample clearance problem is a problem enough as it is without people on the net snitching on samples.
They gonna find out if you want to get exposure.....
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post

everyone is who hating on my boy, stop. hes not doing t-pain, kanye, lil wayne auto-tune. he used it on his fuckin adlibs and in the hook. it didnt get in the way of his spitting. he spit some real shit and it was grimey. support my homie. May 5th!

everyone who was feeling the shit, thanks. Solomon killed it in my opinion. keep supporting!
man stop crying. how is that 'snitching'? he gave you props if anything. maybe if you used something more obscure or actually chopped it and flipped it you wouldn't have to worry about somebody immediately recognizing it. the beat was alright though...but the lyrics were straight up bullshit. 'i'm like so and so before such and such'...who cares? all he did was namedrop the whole song; the concept is beyond played out, he belabored the point of being a hungry artist when that should've been maybe 4 bars tops...who wants to listen to a hip hop song that only talks about other rappers? garbage...whoever doesn't think the lyrics on here were lazy and boring is an idiot, point blank. that shit was not grimey or clever or anything except stupid trash. and what was the point of using the auto tune other than to conform to what's trendy right now? auto tune adlibs? really?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote