news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-19-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default IAM ft Method Man & Redman-Noble ART (recording session)

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
TDeane23
Since day 1

TDeane23 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to TDeane23

Anybody ever see or have anything like this from a Wu session?
Old 02-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props props
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #4
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

i love this song.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #5
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is SICK, props for postin.....Redman is mad funny, can't believe his piano-playin--shit is nice..

i've been debatin whether or not to make a thread about this, but i'll tell it here:
i got a call the other day from a good friend back in Shaolin who was tellin me he was at a wedding on Sunday for someone in his girlfriend's family and he started talkin to this guy, one of her cousins, who apparently used to run (manage or own or somethin) the studio where Wu recorded all their original classic shit, plus Killarmy, Sunz of Man, etc...he didn't say it, but I'm assuming he's talking about 36 Chambers Studio on SI..
so anyways, this guy was tellin him this shit and mentioning all these names like Killah Priest and what not n he says he's got TONS and tons of video footage from security cameras of all kinds of raw classic shit, he said there's just tons of songs and stuff they recorded without ever putting out....(we've all heard rumors of Rza's ridiculous vault before)....he's got all this shit at his house but he could never release it, i guess there's some legal ramifications to it..

he also was sayin how the FBI at one point wire tapped the whole studio and raided it and found like a pound of heroine or some shit....and not long after that, Raekwon, Rza, and "a bunch of other black dudes" came up on the guy with a shotgun thinkin he had set the whole thing up.....i remember hearin about that (the studio being raided) from someplace else before..

thought i should share that with the Wu-heads......

definitely not some made up some shit, my friend said he just heard the guy mention Wu-Tang and was like "are you a Wu fan?" and the guy was like "No but i used to manage this studio, etc" haha..
Old 02-20-2009, 03:08 AM   #6
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@ TDeane23: wu-tang forever (enhanced CD) has couple of studio clips. you can find them on youtube.

i guess studio sessions are very hard to find.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote