news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Upcoming Gza U.S. and Canada tour. More dates will be added. check back

3-06 Costa Mesa, CA - Detroit Bar
3-08 Elkton, FL - St. John's County Fairgrounds (w/ Inspectah Deck??)
3-23 Victoria, BC - Sugar Nightclub
3-24 Vancouver, BC - Commodore Ballroom
3-26 Calgary, AB - The Warehouse
3-27 Edmonton, AB - The Starlite Room
3-29 Saskatoon, SK - The Odeon
3-30 Winnipeg, MB - Pyramid Cabaret
4-01 Iowa City, IA - The Englert Civic Theatre
4-02 Chicago, IL - Abbey Pub (tickets are for sale, but gza claims to not know about this)
4-03 Toronto, ON - Phoenix Concert Theatre
4-04 Ottawa, ON - The New Capital Music Hall
4-05 Ithica, NY - Cornell University; Albert Hall
4-06 Burlington, VT - Club Metronome
4-08 North Hampton, MA - Pearl Street Nightclub
4-09 Allston, MA - Harper's Ferry

by the way, for you people that living in boston, you guys got some great fucking concerts coming up at harper's ferry...

3-13 Black Moon and Smiff n Wessun
3-21 Canibus
3-28 Dead Prez
4-09 Gza
4-28 KRS-One

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-07-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
starkeylove
The Real Tony Starks

starkeylove drunken mastastarkeylove drunken masta

April 3rd - T.O.....it'z goin to be crazzzyy.
GZa's liquid sword concert last year was nutz...mad crazy.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

Ya that Liquid Swords show was crazy ill. My hommie passed out after smoking a joint. It was pretty funny. I went straight from work and showed up in a suit.
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

No shows in NY/NJ, COME ON GZA!

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

imma try to make that van city appearance
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no cali shows tha heck
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
Homebrew
CHICKEN HEAD

Homebrew crouching tiger

wow imma havta catch a couple shows at harpers ferry. ive never been there before. i mainly go to the middle east for hiphop.

"I donít live in that world. And itís not that I donít live in the present, itís just that I donít fuck with that part of the present state of Hip Hop. Dudes started doing this thing for money instead of the love of Hip Hop, and I donít fuck with them cats." - Kool G. Rap
Homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inspectah Deck has been added to the line up of Harvest of Hope Festival in Elkton, FL, but it doesn't say if he will be performing with gza or not. i would assume he is, but the festival is over 3 days, so...

Old 03-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #9
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks Fo Info
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM   #10
Venamis
The Apothecary's Servant

Venamis shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Venamis Send a message via MSN to Venamis Send a message via Yahoo to Venamis

wu-tang never comes to michigan and when they do its in detroit

AMG In The Building: Gun Rule To BR
Venamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #11
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I was at the liquid swords concert in toronto last winter and it was epic!!! i'm going this year for sure though i know hes not gonna do LS over again he'll switch it up more. it will be good to hear his newer stuff live. i have a murder boner just thinking about it.

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

the venue has changed in ottawa to the new capital music hall

Old 04-02-2009, 09:16 AM   #13
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Vermont show added for monday

Old 04-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was gonna go to the Toronto show but i might go to Ottawa, New Capital Music hall is where i saw RZA live and its a small, but dope venue.

Thanks for the heads up Art

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

gza in ithica tomorrow night