news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey
Thumbs down Enough is Enough...

which clan member or affiliate would you LEAST like to hear another solo album from?
Old 02-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Redman
Old 02-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

I don't know if some of these niggas are bored or just fallin' off.
The one that comes to mind first is Cappa....I'm tired of pressin the fast forward button all day on niggas solo albums.

Right now I'll say Cappa and Steetlife with U-god comin in a close third.

somebody tell these niggas to stop makin solo projects...
Old 02-20-2009, 10:00 AM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess u didn't heard Uey on 8Diagrams and on his mixtape.

Still, it's Redman or Skampoe. Skampoe has one album too much already.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don't get me wrong...I like U-god and he always holds it down on Clan albums or guess appaerences on other albums, but his solo shit?
some rappers should just be part of a group and not venture in to solo projects...
Old 02-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #6
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Golden Arms Redemption is dope, shame it didn't have more clan and killa beez on it, but Uey and Leathaface were a real duo.

The other two albums were catastrophical, yes, but all those feats, 8D and the mixtape in the last 3 years convinced me, that all hope is not lost for Uey.

As for Cappa, Slang Prostitution was a cool album.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
I guess u didn't heard Uey on 8Diagrams and on his mixtape.

Still, it's Redman or Skampoe. Skampoe has one album too much already.
We did heard (sic) U-God on 8D, and we know he killed it, but we don't want a solo album from him. We really don't.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Ok, u don't want it, but since it's going to be his last album, and he doesn't want to disappoint, like Cappa, just that Uey at least still has that abstract style.

The only thing that can disaappoint are beats. And the mixtape was really really dope.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pha. Uey's abstract style. People could really be real for a second and admit that sucker likes to rap big words whose meaning he doesn't know.

Honestly, I'd only like to hear a solo album from Ghostface Killah, others could stop their internal beefing for a minute, really sit down and make a decent group album.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #10
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cant get any wacker than digi snax..well...just imagine a full rza produced inspectah deck album AT THIS MOMENT
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

Redman really sucks, I fucking hate to hear him rap

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #12
WhoBeTheTruest
Resident Wu-Historian

WhoBeTheTruest shaolin monk

I actually look forward to almost all of the Killa Beez releases. I understand that some of 'em really wouldn't have a fanbase if not for their wu-affiliation but i still enjoy anything wu-related. call it Stanism if you want. Unlike most stans tho, I do recognize that some of the shit is trash but i still choose to support and listen.

That being said I think we can all agree that another Freemurda release would be pretty pointless. Wouldn't mind a C.C.F. Division album tho, Shacronz ain't bad.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

I don't want another bobby digital album.
Now, "Open like fallopian" Rza is always welcome in my ears.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If redman went back to 90s redman then yes.
If meth went back to 90s meth then yes.
Matter of fact if i dont wanna hear any new hip hop its all shit now
Old 02-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

nah, Redman still spits crazy, the style is a bit different, but Red must go down in history being one of the funniest dudes on the mic for more than 15 years

as for Method Man, 4:21 was better lyrically than Tical 0, but still not that much. Meth is one of the laziest rappers when comes to writing, and also, what happened to his verses like NYC Everything? .... :/