news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is why you are called a devil, faggot.
this is why i am called a god.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:45 AM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never heard anyone call you a god
Old 02-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

TSA is right tho...he lineage is far more pure than any of you mulatto's AA's in here.

He doesnt refer to himself as god because he knows he is god.

That sort of thing is for the insecure.

If a volkish-esque, aryan movement ever started, he would be more pure.

Thats just the facts, whether you like him or not.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:34 PM   #19
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

TSA just wants to feel normal
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:39 PM   #20
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
this is why you are called a devil, faggot.
this is why i am called a god.
You're an eggplant, and it has absolutely nothing to do with your so-called melanin,

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:36 PM   #22
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Quote:
i am 100% black as a fact..

How fae have yo traced yor family tree?

Ainsley Harriot...
Old 02-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #23
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
You're an eggplant, and it has absolutely nothing to do with your so-called melanin,
muther fucker stealin my slurs and shit......you irish bug
Old 02-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #24
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I win in very department of wucorp i swear, this one is the crowning jewel.
vatican

but yeah, other than that you are awesome at wucorp.
imagine if you applied this effort to something that actually mattered.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

leave him alone...he is a teenager trying to work his way thru college...your an online bully
Old 02-22-2009, 05:49 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezmond View Post
How fae have yo traced yor family tree?

Ainsley Harriot...
if i really wanted to probably 450+ years or more. Thats how africans record history. dumbass.

anything else you wanna say that's stupid?
Old 02-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
vatican

but yeah, other than that you are awesome at wucorp.
imagine if you applied this effort to something that actually mattered.
STOP RUINING ME INFRONT OF THE INTERNET!.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
STOP RUINING ME INFRONT OF THE INTERNET!.

oh stop being modest.
i'm positive you can overcome this glancing blow with a few well placed threads coupled with some remarks about my child.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:59 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Your Making Things Better In Your Life!
Stop It!
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Your Making Things Better In Your Life!
Stop It!
i lol'd