news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-09-2005, 08:27 PM   #16
Identity
Ishmaelic

Identity grasshopper
Default Re: Exorcism

What different about these experiences, and those of alien abductees? They are have similar stories. Does that give credence to their experiences?
Old 09-09-2005, 09:39 PM   #17
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
peace.

I just think it is interesting.., that's all. LOL.

there's alot to learn out there..., alot....

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:56 PM   #18
Mosaic
Street Corner Observer

Mosaic grasshopper

Yes. Alien abductees do possess credence. Allow me to explain.
Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell lectured extensively on this exact subject for the most part of the 20th century and the bottom line is that myths are not to be taken lightly.
The popular misconception is that myths are stupid stories created by feeble, uncivilized minds. The truth is that myths are stories that help give meaning to life and teach us how to be human (the art of a human being being human). If one wants to understand what makes this world what it is, one must take into consideration all views....even the ones we don't like. All personal motives and emotions must be put aside.
Personally, the alien abduction phenomena bears similar traits to that of medieval views of demons torturing humans in hell. Logically speaking, we must take these views and assume they are true and move on from there. The purpose is to ask yourself not "Why do i believe these people are wrong?" but rather "Why do these people believe what they believe". From there we can truly answer questions.
Mosaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 06:14 AM   #19
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th dimension

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:33 AM   #20
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to belfalo

how come only religious people are possessed by the devil and only X-Files fans are abducted by the aliens?:> exorcism is probably of the biggest bullshits in the history. the church sure knows how to controll dumb people and take away their money.
btw for info on alien abduction and other paranormal stuff visit
HTML Code:
sekpdic.com
. nice page with some intresting articles.
belfalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:55 AM   #21
Banned

31013 grasshopper

No thanks.
31013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:01 AM   #22
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31013
No thanks.
ok but keep your bible at hand please. you may need it when the winged devil flies in through your window to get your soul. i dont want you to go to hell.:<<<
Old 09-10-2005, 10:02 AM   #23
Banned

31013 grasshopper

-
31013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:07 AM   #24
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

iam a funny guy. sometimes... ;>>
Old 09-10-2005, 10:27 AM   #25
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfalo
the church sure knows how to controll dumb people and take away their money
People have a choice, they are not controlled. And wit u mean about churches taking peoples money? Far as I knew that is also a choice whether you donate or no.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:33 AM   #26
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
People have a choice, they are not controlled. And wit u mean about churches taking peoples money? Far as I knew that is also a choice whether you donate or no.
they donate because they want to go to heaven.
you are right, everyone can choose to follow the church or not but the church always used its power to keep these people dumb and ignorant enough to follow them.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:35 AM   #27
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
they donate because they want to go to heaven.
you are right, everyone can choose to follow the church or not but the church always used its power to keep these people dumb and ignorant enough to follow them.
What does faith have to do wit intelligence and ignorance though? Nah mean? Sure you might say those people who swear on certain shit they say happened to em are crazy, but then to say that is ignorant itself. See? Just another angle to look at it. Peace.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:41 AM   #28
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

a lot of the churches teachings had been disproved. why would someone belive the other stuff theyre saying?
unfortunatly most people are simply stupid and belive anything. thats why organizations like the church should teach people instead of telling africans for example not to use condoms then telling them to pray if they want to recover.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #29
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
a lot of the churches teachings had been disproved. why would someone belive the other stuff theyre saying?
unfortunatly most people are simply stupid and belive anything. thats why organizations like the church should teach people instead of telling africans for example not to use condoms then telling them to pray if they want to recover.
Thats news to me. Anyhow, Ima catholic who questioned mad shit to a point where I didnt even know wit to believe in, certain shit happened to me and all my questions got answered. Call me crazy if you like, I get told Im crazy at least once a day anyhow, but I can speak so Im no dumb, and my intelligence n general knowledge shits on the average josephs, right in the mouth. Peace.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:57 AM   #30
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Thats news to me. Anyhow, Ima catholic who questioned mad shit to a point where I didnt even know wit to believe in, certain shit happened to me and all my questions got answered. Call me crazy if you like, I get told Im crazy at least once a day anyhow, but I can speak so Im no dumb, and my intelligence n general knowledge shits on the average josephs, right in the mouth. Peace.
i dont hate every religious person only the dumb ones who belives anything if it comes out of their leaders mouth.
imo if there is a god he must be pretty sadistic and he doesnt deserves the prayers he gets. id rather give him a few kicks in the balls for all the suffering he has caused. :\