news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-10-2005, 10:01 AM   #31
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Exorcism

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfalo
i dont hate every religious person only the dumb ones who belives anything if it comes out of their leaders mouth.
imo if there is a god he must be pretty sadistic and he doesnt deserves the prayers he gets. id rather give him a few kicks in the balls for all the suffering he has caused. :\
first up you name churches... well there are many types of churches and not in every one u gotta give money..

second of all.. you have not studies religion that is why u fall in the trap by saying God is someone who makes eveil for fun...

im gonna say this very briefly.. too briefly in fact but withoud bad..good cannot exist..

thats the way of nature and of the universe..

human brain is very limited and does not understand everything at first noone can really.. but when u study philosophy espeacially eastern ones.. you wil l see that evil is part of nature and the sustaining of good in the world..

peace and blessingz

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:05 AM   #32
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
i dont hate every religious person only the dumb ones who belives anything if it comes out of their leaders mouth.
imo if there is a god he must be pretty sadistic and he doesnt deserves the prayers he gets. id rather give him a few kicks in the balls for all the suffering he has caused. :\
Lol, me too. But then to live is to suffer, n to survive, is to find meanin in the suffering. I believe life is a test and until you know ya purpose here in this world, you get crucified just like Jesus did. I been crucified n made it out, n know why Im here now. To fight man. Make money outta it and help my community and peoples. Saw the signs back before I got fucked up n never listened and thats wit I got for being a dick. Anyhow, I agree on the fact there is a lotta naive and gullible people out there. But theres some people who have faith n faith only. Wit I dont like is these cunts out there that try shit on em, no knowin if you take away their faith, they have nuttin left man. Faith is a powerful hing, and imo too many people try fuck wit it these days. So aye, I can build on shit regardless, but sometimes Ima let my own "facts" be known too. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:07 AM   #33
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
you wil l see that evil is part of nature and the sustaining of good in the world..
N thats another good point, yin needs yang. Why have bravery without fear? Good without Evil? etc; Just life man.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:09 AM   #34
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
N thats another good point, yin needs yang. Why have bravery without fear? Good without Evil? etc; Just life man.
exactly.. its just people sometimes dont comprehend so they assume God is evil for having caused the bad things in life.. tho most of the stuff that happens is natural balance from the universe but also much shit is our own work of evil..

peace BBM

Old 09-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #35
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to belfalo

i dont want to get into philosophy right now. i was talking about the catholic church. actually if there is a devil he must be the pope. no one has ever caused as much suffer as they has but people still belive their lies. if someone wants to belive that a god sits in the sky then do it. if someone wants to belive that he may reincarnate into the body of a snail, i dont care. but the church isnt about religion. its only about money and power and thats why i hate it.
belfalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #36
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

maybe these people are just fucking mentalists?

mad schitzophrenics?

i dont beleive in actual demons and shit so i dont beleive people are actually possessed
Old 09-10-2005, 10:19 AM   #37
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
i dont want to get into philosophy right now. i was talking about the catholic church. actually if there is a devil he must be the pope. no one has ever caused as much suffer as they has but people still belive their lies. if someone wants to belive that a god sits in the sky then do it. if someone wants to belive that he may reincarnate into the body of a snail, i dont care. but the church isnt about religion. its only about money and power and thats why i hate it.
dont be confused that all religions necesarily reflect the pope and the catholic church.. infact there are more christian thoughts that view the same as u about the pope..

my point is that..

religion is bad when it is used by humans..
humans must see religion as a school.. all we do is learn from it but make our own judgements when we leave so that we can crystallise our views on faith etc through life experience..

religion is a pool of all faiths.. islam judaism etc.. we must take whats good for ur own self and leave that thats just wrong

peace n blessingz

Old 09-10-2005, 10:21 AM   #38
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Aye.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:22 AM   #39
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
religion is a pool of all faiths.. islam judaism etc.. we must take whats good for ur own self and leave that thats just wrong
No way as way, no limitation as limitation. The way of the intercepting fist. JKD - Bruce Lee.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #40
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk

cathlocism as a whole is pretty shitty, its alla bout power and money if you look at it in italy and europe throughout history, i mean henrey the 8th had to request divirce toi the catholic church and pope with his first wife i think, the popes were very powerful

look at tiberius and alexander, just 2 of the corrupt fuckers, other popes have been associated with peadophilia and having mad whores

its a corrupt church that centres around ellaborate decor and over the top teachings

anyway....
Old 09-10-2005, 10:25 AM   #41
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
maybe these people are just fucking mentalists?

mad schitzophrenics?

i dont beleive in actual demons and shit so i dont beleive people are actually possessed
they are not mad. they belive in that shit and they saw how others acted when they got "possessed by the devil" so when the exorcist tell them that they are possessed too they act the same way. the same thing happens when martial artists "knock out" people with their chi. thats why these "chi attacks" dont work on skeptic people.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:27 AM   #42
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk

chi attacks dont work at all
Old 09-10-2005, 10:31 AM   #43
belfalo

belfalo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
chi attacks dont work at all
they actually work on people who belive in it.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:04 PM   #44
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explizit Content
I don't think it's real. People who have been afflicted with this are probably just suffering from an extreme mental illness. Why would the devil (if there is one at all) just randomly pick some human being to possess? It dosen't make sense because if the devil is supposedly trying to tempt humans all the time then I don't see the need of him taking human form. Anyway if it really was the devil in human form I think he'd do slightly more destructive things then just speak in weird tones and act psychotic....

Peace!
How could demons posses a human boby but an angel cant?
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:40 PM   #45
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

not the spooky kind

but yes, when you get rid of someting troubling or oppresive, such as a bad habit, it is a form of exorcism
tostones is offline   Reply With Quote