news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default TSA... (Official PoP Da Question Thread)

Will you e-marry me?

Last edited by Killa BB; 02-22-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cruisin' down the street they be like, man he pimpin'
Always checkin' tracks and grabbin' all the women
Chickens see me flickin' be like playa or what
Them twenties blangin' blangin' on that Cadillac truck
And when I'm in the crib they be like hey it's the mack
I'm on them Black & Mild's so I just fire up a black
The thang in playa game is that we tryin' to get paid
My name is Juicy Jigga, no we freein' no slaves
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Although I'm impressed with your lyrical stylings... I cannot e-marry you... I was talking to TSA.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #4
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Out of curiosity, what does e-marriage entail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Killa BB
Online Now

That is for STYLE and possibly TSA to know only... should he accept the challenge...
Old 02-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #6

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was a stupid answer.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #7
Killa BB
Online Now

Thank you for your opinion Mr. Not Tsa...
Old 02-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #8
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You got these million dollar niggas
Ghetto stars, killas
Stabbin on you bitches like a jacker pullin triggas
Playas ridin twenty's, checkin tramps for money
Smellin like da chronic, ballin, doin bout a hundred
I'm callin up your wife, she wants to spin the night
She say her man aint doin right and wanna suck my pipe
Rainbow Inn, 20 after 10
Me and my niggas chillin waitin on this bitch
Heard a knock at the do'
Come on in ho
I know you wit that train shit, the bitch said for sho'
Pat was hittin from the back like a can of mace
I was in the front, dick hangin in her face
I made another call, my dawgs from the town
Smokey city niggas, Speed and Henry Watson Brown
I said I got a freak that wanna do you all
She's cathin niggas nuts while she's lickin in your balls

Last edited by Professor Poopsnagle; 02-22-2009 at 05:46 PM. Reason: editted for gangsta reasons
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #9
Killa BB
Online Now

No, iove... No.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #10
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

ha
Old 02-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just curious, b

what do you see in tsa to wanna e-marry him?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
That was a stupid answer.
^mad
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
^mad

^^fake

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 06:40 PM   #14
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
just curious, b

what do you see in tsa to wanna e-marry him?
Being that I divorced STYLE today, I'll be needing a new e-husband... and since TSA appears to be the Alpha male of WuCorp at the moment he's the obvious option... however... should he decline... Skampoe is my next choice...
Old 02-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #15
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

LIVE SINGLE FOR 7 YEARS