news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #31
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
^^fake
^^^grandpa
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #32
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

i made her this way tsa

its my e responsiblity
Old 02-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #33
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
^^^grandpa
I don't follow. Are you insulting for being an adult at age 26? Hilarious.

But let's get back to your fakeness.

Now you say your from the "Tenderloin" Last week you were from Chinatown. The week before that your were from Haight-Ashbury.

You pasted pictures from a website and claimed that they were your bitches.

You constantly refer to petty crimes as "real nigga shit"

You have never done real dirt.

Your entire view of the black community is based on what you saw in hood movies, and now you pretend to be the voice of said community.

Your friends are mostly white hippies.

You lie about your entire life to appear "street" on a forum dedicated to a rap group that hasn't been popular since you were 6 years old.

From a completely factual and objective standpoint, you suck.

Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #34
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
Now you say your from the "Tenderloin" Last week you were from Chinatown. The week before that your were from Haight-Ashbury.
I change my location according to where I'm active at you dumb fuck. Vandal squad regulates the TL during the first half of the month, Chinatown the second half. I probably should've clarified that before I changed my shit, but I figured no one would call me out on sumthin that retarded.

Quote:
Like I said... GRANDPA. Its been so long since you got some fuckin pussy you get all bent out of shape when the next nigga gettin trim. U mad eternally

Quote:
No I don't. Show some proof bitch.

Quote:
Never claimed I did.

Quote:
Your entire view of the black community is based on what you saw in hood movies, and now you pretend to be the voice of said community.
I am not the voice of the black community. I am the voice of the STREET.

Quote:
Try again

Quote:
You lie about your entire life to appear "street" on a forum dedicated to a rap group that hasn't been popular since you were 6 years old.
Someone sounds mad they aint from the street!

Quote:
I dont suck you suck. At least I'm living a real life and having fun doin my thing while you cry about my life. Lol @ you catchin feelings when I posted a pic of that topless bitch in KTL you damn near lost it....

I already done exposed you for having the most contradictory username in wucorp history, you need to take yo L and keep it movin. You say you got a girlfriend right? Take a pic of that ugly hoe and up it. I bet the reason you aint doin it is cuz a) u flat out lyin or b) that bitch is butt ugly... either way its one of the two
Old 02-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #35

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I change my location according to where I'm active at you dumb fuck. Vandal squad regulates the TL during the first half of the month, Chinatown the second half. I probably should've clarified that before I changed my shit, but I figured no one would call me out on sumthin that retarded.

Like I said... GRANDPA. Its been so long since you got some fuckin pussy you get all bent out of shape when the next nigga gettin trim. U mad eternally

No I don't. Show some proof bitch.

Never claimed I did.

I am not the voice of the black community. I am the voice of the STREET.

Try again

Someone sounds mad they arent from the street!

I dont suck you suck. At least I'm living a real life and having fun doin my thing while you cry about my life. Lol @ you catchin feelings when I posted a pic of that topless bitch in KTL you damn near lost it....

I already done exposed you for having the most contradictory username in wucorp history, you need to take yo L and keep it movin. You say you got a girlfriend right? Take a pic of that ugly hoe and up it. I bet the reason you aint doin it is cuz a) u flat out lyin or b) that bitch is butt ugly... either way its one of the two
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. You are a tool.

Why do you care what I think so much, "dog" ?

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 08:42 PM   #36
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

i bet u lived a square ass life

square
Old 02-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #37

Quote:
i bet u lived a square ass life

square
hahahahahahaha. I bet.

Do your beatnik friends in San Fran still say "square"?

If you want to compare lives, PM me.

ahahahahahah

Quote:

Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 02-22-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I don't follow. Are you insulting for being an adult at age 26? Hilarious.

But let's get back to your fakeness.

Think about it.

OOOOHHHHH HEEEEEELLLLLL NAAAAWWWW!!!!

cool dan has been offically stylistically gavinated

i was just busting your balls about the mocking bird thing but now i can't help but wonder.

STOP BITING MY SHIT!!!!

plus you're too old to be beefin with kids.....
pathetic.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

OOOOHHHHH HEEEEEELLLLLL NAAAAWWWW!!!!

cool dan has been offically stylistically gavinated

i was just busting your balls about the mocking bird thing but now i can't help but wonder.

STOP BITING MY SHIT!!!!

plus you're too old to be beefin with kids.....
pathetic.
you should mentor speakonitgod.

Please teach him that swinging from my nutsack brings nothing but pain and embarrassment.

I am nothing but a teacher, Gavin.

Don't confuse tough love with e-beef.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 08:56 PM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nononononnononono my friend

look at your sig.
sig quoting is page one of the eBeef manual. it is like holding up a picket sign that reads "i am electronically linked to this person...ask me why"

AAAAAAND....

you need to put a STYLE™ after each one of your posts when interacting with speaker.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
nononononnononono my friend

look at your sig.
sig quoting is page one of the eBeef manual. it is like holding up a picket sign that reads "i am electronically linked to this person...ask me why"

AAAAAAND....

you need to put a STYLE™ after each one of your posts when interacting with speaker.
how do you figure?

You are not the first person to have confrontational conversations online.

You just tried to make a career out of it, and, IMO, world's collided.

I do it strictly for entertainment purposes.

It has been my "posting style" to bring to harsh realities to the sruface, since day 1, when I first joined wu-corp and said that all of you were faggots.

But its all in good fun.

I love all of you, like retarded cousins.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #42
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
I love all of you
the internet is so real for you right now
Old 02-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #43
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
how do you figure?

You are not the first person to have confrontational conversations online.

You just tried to make a career out of it, and, IMO, world's collided.

I do it strictly for entertainment purposes.STYLE™

It has been my "posting style" to bring to harsh realities to the sruface, since day 1STYLE™ , when I first joined wu-corp and said that all of you were faggots.

But its all in good fun.

I love all of you, like retarded cousins.

keep it thoro
Old 02-22-2009, 09:06 PM   #44

Quote:
the internet is so real for you right now
Suuuurreeeee...

Is that why you have made it your life's mission to prove how cool you are to me?

Don't worry, kid.

I think you're totally street, homey!

Do you feel better now?

Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #45
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

uh aint u tha one who follows me around in threads questioning my every post?