news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger
Default Justice and Revenge dish best served Cold..Imo

Peace My name is AF_17 most would know me as Warrior Princess aka Revolutionary Alien.
I'm in a beat battle online ,and I swear to mystery that this competition is fixed. I represent true Hip-Hop, i love the art and I'm desperately trying to save it. B.U.T
there are so many wack MC's slash Fake producers in the game ..right now we are losing the art. I turn to this Wu site because i hope this brings us all Unity, for the sake and love of a dying culture. The beat battle that I entered is on ArizonaBeats.com. I currently reside in the phoenix Area and I guarantee there is only a handful of talented Mc,s here. I am a female producer and i only use the word FEMALE, because there are only a handful of us..
Please register online at Arizonabeats.com and vote for your girl. Trust and believe i could gives a fuck about this site, so I am not trying to convert you.. but i need to make absolutely sure that I am heading the right way artistically and not fall victim to this wack industry they call HIP-HOP.. Come and rep what real Peeps about..
If only a few respond and vote I will be greatful for your time, Fuck it and stay awhile and see the madness.. It's ARIZONABEATS.com my name is Warrior Princess Heeyahh!!!!!
And the battle is under AF_17.. P. E.A.C.E come rep for the Queen

Last edited by AF_17; 01-17-2009 at 09:12 PM.
AF_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:08 PM   #2
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is'nt it revenge ?

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

It is Revenge but i like justice better........
Old 01-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #4
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Icecream is a dish best served cold.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i like my icecream on top of a warm slice of apple pie.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like my ice cream on women

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I like ice cream that has candy in it. you know , reeses or butterfinger or them lil chocolate bunnys that got peanut butter in em.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

thos dippin dots they sell at basketball and baseball games are good. They got banana split ones at the Cavs games. I get them after i eat my nachos, but next time im going to quaker steak and getting the Louisana licker wings wth a large pop. Perhaps if im still hungry, i will eat a hotdog cuz i'll doubt I'll want nachos after that....maybe one of those big pretzels and some cheese...you gotta have the cheese with it.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #9
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

typical men..lol.. seriously are you gonna vote for your girl or not..
Fuck it check out my myspace so you could see that i'm actually talented.. damn..
www.myspace.com/revolutionaryalien
Old 01-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you afroo blu?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #11
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

Yes
Old 01-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i want to do things to you

Old 01-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
AF_17
REVOLUTIONARY ALIEN

AF_17 crouching tiger

lol.. very flattering who are you
Old 01-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #14
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

hi my name is geroge. i'm unemployed and i live with my parents.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I too would like to do some thangs wit ya.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote