news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default how i cured my sleep apnea

i seen some peeps on this board have apnea
i had cntral apnea

this is what i did to cure it
i did the hcg protocol
her are links to the company i got it from and general info on the program

http://www.ghimedical.com/whyghi.htm

http://www.inchesandpounds.com/

i didnt get it from this company but it has good info

http://www.hcgmedical.com/contactus....FQEpGgod8mlA1Q

the main stream doctrs are wrong it is curable

also read a book by kevin trudeau called wieght loss cure THEY dont want you to know about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aahra-eyepee Pimp C
Old 02-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what does that mean?

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i didnt even know this was a recognised disorder....

i get this when i am totally baked... as do alot of other people... alot of that is mentality though. i have woken up gasping before aswell, but i think its because ive nearly suffocated myself on my pillow in the night.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

thats ironic because alot of pot advocates say it actually helps apnea. there are 3 different kinds. i had central apnea. obstructive apnea is usually caused by obesity and alcholism and smoking

Quote:
Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

Mids/Regs tend to help me sleep.
Dro..... depends on the strain. some provide a more energetic body high, others provide a mental high and coming down from it will just knock you the fuck out.

but low grade shit ALWAYS helps me pass out.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote