news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default CharlesJones fixes up his ride for the next money grabbing black women

^^^^TRUNK IS IN THE FRONT

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 02-23-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Jones whip is smaller than that.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GHOSTLACED PULLS UP

Candy coated, crawlin like a catepillar

Old 02-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this how eastside decatur roll glenwood rd right up the street
glenwood day bout 40 days from today
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
this how eastside decatur roll glenwood rd right up the street
glenwood day bout 40 days from today

I understand car culture is different down there and in Texas with the big bodies and slabs but what the fuck is up with putting trademark brands on your ride if you arent being compensated for it?

I'm surprised you havent used that weird patent you filed for in regards to the trademark parody that your tee shirts were protected under for doing the same thing with car decals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
I understand car culture is different down there and in Texas with the big bodies and slabs but what the fuck is up with putting trademark brands on your ride if you arent being compensated for it?

I'm surprised you havent used that weird patent you filed for in regards to the trademark parody that your tee shirts were protected under for doing the same thing with car decals.

actually the cars were the inspiration for the tees. thats why they sold so crazy in ATL. since the we set the trends ...etc etc...

but yeah it is like a nascar thing that took on a life of its own.
hawaiian punch m&ms and mcdonalds chevys are in my neighborhood.
dude round the corner has a sweet icebreakers gum chevy with the blue glitter paint job. white and blue sparkle interior.

then you gotta rock the matchin AF1's and nascar jacket to make the hook up complete. so you can understand why this brought tears to niggas eyes.

on the subject of brands without compensation.....
isn't that what niggas do anyway? hennesy jordans polo magnums lexus
glock.
you get niggas to rock your brand you will get not only sales but free advertising.

while networking, i met a cat out here that started a biz getting products placed in rap videos.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

you live in decatur? youre going to that this year?MORE VIDS PLS
shit was jumpin

street movements.
shits the new graffitti

wasnt feelin the fedex
them dub floaters was intense thogh!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 06:55 PM   #8
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

That Glenwood video was garbage, is that the best them country ass, black hillbilly ass niggas can do..lookin like fucken idiots...if you wanna see real cars everyday of the week, to hell with one day, come out to Los Angeles and just drive around....

them down south niggas is like 4 year olds in grown up bodies...make a nigga ashamed to say he black after watching them dumb ignorant ass fucks set black people back by 60 years...
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
Dick Cheney
I am not amused

Dick Cheney crouching tigerDick Cheney crouching tiger
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marwan View Post
That Glenwood video was garbage, is that the best them country ass, black hillbilly ass niggas can do..lookin like fucken idiots...if you wanna see real cars everyday of the week, to hell with one day, come out to Los Angeles and just drive around....

them down south niggas is like 4 year olds in grown up bodies...make a nigga ashamed to say he black after watching them dumb ignorant ass fucks set black people back by 60 years...
Your self-hatred however sounds very intelligent.
"I hate them because they don't drive nice cars everyday."
This train of thought clearly makes you a faggot.
________
Vodun (voodoo) dicussion

Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Dick Cheney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

I didnt say i hate anybody let alone i never said i didnt like a person because they dont drive a nice car...what da fuck where u readin????
Old 02-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:

How much have you traveled up to this point in your life? I've met plenty of people from the ATL area who upon first impression didn't talk or compose themselves like they were bright but after talking for a few minutes and seeing through the cultural differences I discovered they are smarter than you'd expect. Most owned pretty impressive businesses or had lots of goals set in life. Same goes for people from different parts of the country Ive conversed with.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

dude i made the comments i made due to the ignorant shit i saw in the video, 2 bitches sitting on a park bench rolling weed and lickin blunts, one bitch then says "im here with all 5 of my kids and we having a good time" then the other bitch proceeds to lick the blunt...then you got idiots waving a "money fan" around in the camera with a hand full of fives and ughhh just acting like retarded idiots... I hate seeing black people act like real life "flava flavs" because other races already stereotype us and think lowly of us as it is and jackasses who act like the morons in this video just re-enforces their stereotypes....

you call that self hate, i call it being tired of my people acting the way they do and then wondering why other races pre-judge us the way they do....
Old 02-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

and as far as travelling, i've been to Georgia, was stationed there in Fort Benning (Columbus) while in the U.S. Army...i've been a few places to answer your question
Old 02-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
2 bitches sitting on a park bench rolling weed and lickin blunts, one bitch then says "im here with all 5 of my kids and we having a good time" then the other bitch proceeds to lick the blunt......

but errr, whats wrong with that?

they WERE having a good time, why you proceeding to hate on them so much
Old 02-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
dude i made the comments i made due to the ignorant shit i saw in the video, 2 bitches sitting on a park bench rolling weed and lickin blunts, one bitch then says "im here with all 5 of my kids and we having a good time" then the other bitch proceeds to lick the blunt...then you got idiots waving a "money fan" around in the camera with a hand full of fives and ughhh just acting like retarded idiots... I hate seeing black people act like real life "flava flavs" because other races already stereotype us and think lowly of us as it is and jackasses who act like the morons in this video just re-enforces their stereotypes....

you call that self hate, i call it being tired of my people acting the way they do and then wondering why other races pre-judge us the way they do....
well those are some good points i guess, but its no worse then some white hillbilly midwest Nascar fans getting in the camera doing dumb shit.

i think the problem lies within the hillbilly specie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?