news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #31
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
damn, thats alot of money in a depreciating car unless you keep it long enough.

Dont look like the economy is so bad from these vids unless thats why the mortgage wasn't getting paid.
actually atl never even felt the post 911 recession.

it was like we went from a huge job surplus to you can't quit your job and get a new one when you are sick of it.

we are a tech city an entertainment city and used to be a real estate city
plus we are a chocolate city and nigga don't know how to save money.

even now, i went out a couple of weeks ago and cats still blowin whole stacks ($1,000) in the strip club.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 02-23-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its like the harlem of the 21st century down there
Old 02-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my own mother broke down just down the road really close from her own house, she was gettin surrounded by a group of youths real quick, fuckign vultures

luckily I was able to turn up quickly, they had gone by then but she said they were thinking about it

you lucky where you live, people hate each other here, no ones helping no one out.

I actually quit going to black clubs and hip hop nights after one too many close calls in there, niggas threatening knives on you for NO reason at all, you cant walk thru theclub without a joker trying somethin

fuck em anyway
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ghostlaced i never read your posts before and this right justification is not earning you any 'maybe i'll read it out of pity' points.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #35
Dick Cheney
I am not amused

Dick Cheney crouching tigerDick Cheney crouching tiger
Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
my own mother broke down just down the road really close from her own house, she was gettin surrounded by a group of youths real quick, fuckign vultures

luckily I was able to turn up quickly, they had gone by then but she said they were thinking about it

you lucky where you live, people hate each other here, no ones helping no one out.

I actually quit going to black clubs and hip hop nights after one too many close calls in there, niggas threatening knives on you for NO reason at all, you cant walk thru theclub without a joker trying somethin

fuck em anyway
The Brits have less area to control so its easier to manipulate. We'll get there soon enough.
________
Wendie 99

Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Dick Cheney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

England sounds like a horrible, horrible place. This is what happens when your country gets too liberal.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #37
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the funny thing is American rappers come over here and regulally get jacked for their chains and show money, Ja Rule and Juelz Santana being recent ones

They dont realise that alot promotors over here are just lowly hustlers, who set up the gig, and then wont pay you lol

this has happened to dipset and wu tang, more than once

tip to American rappers, GET YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU SHOW UP
Old 02-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #38
Dick Cheney
I am not amused

Default Go

Quote:
England sounds like a horrible, horrible place. This is what happens when your country gets too liberal.
Cameras on every street corner. Shitty weather. Constant paranoia.
We're working on two and already have the HARP satellite.
We want control Nicky, we want domination.
Conservatives are liberal.
UP is DOWN.
We're going to create a fucking shitstorm so torrential that you'd have to be atop a mountain to not feel it. The view from Rhodes Peak is amazing.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yes, it seems inevitable Dick, it really does.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah its sweet out here. i can't even front.
thats why everyone who visits tries to move here.

for a racist black supremacist like me. not seeing a white face for weeks at a time is a definite plus. maybe thats why i stay on here so much. because i need to fill that hole that once was occupied by white people.
i need the white mans love.

during the late spring, ATL is literally like a rap video everyday.

there's plenty of business opportunity the city is still young and growing. you could take an idea thats been beaten to death up north and come down here and be known as the king of it.
ex: THEY DON'T HAVE A SINGLE AUTHENTIC DELI HERE

the black woman to man ratio used to be about 15 to 1 in the 90s, now its about 6 to 1.
the 90s was so ill that women knew the numbers were stacked so they just accepted that they were sharing their man. it was a fact of life.
this is also the foundation of my theory of why there are so many bi/lesbian chicks out here.

its been in the 70s for the past week.

this message has been paid for by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #41
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

"BAD BOY 4 LIFE"

Old 02-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #42
Dick Cheney
I am not amused

Default Go

Quote:
Yes, it seems inevitable Dick, it really does.
There is no "seems" the gears have been turning for a very long time and nothing is going to stop us.
________
Dodge Meadowbrook History

Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
yeah its sweet out here. i can't even front.
thats why everyone who visits tries to move here.

for a racist black supremacist like me. not seeing a white face for weeks at a time is a definite plus. maybe thats why i stay on here so much. because i need to fill that hole that once was occupied by white people.
i need the white mans love.

during the late spring, ATL is literally like a rap video everyday.

there's plenty of business opportunity the city is still young and growing. you could take an idea thats been beaten to death up north and come down here and be known as the king of it.
ex: THEY DON'T HAVE A SINGLE AUTHENTIC DELI HERE

the black woman to man ratio used to be about 15 to 1 in the 90s, now its about 6 to 1.
the 90s was so ill that women knew the numbers were stacked so they just accepted that they were sharing their man. it was a fact of life.
this is also the foundation of my theory of why there are so many bi/lesbian chicks out here.

its been in the 70s for the past week.

this message has been paid for by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
I'm going to print this on a flyer and distribute it thru all the black communities in Cleveland, and if it works and they all leave, I will worship you.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #44
Dick Cheney
I am not amused

Default Go

Did I put a sad face on all you pathetic bastards? Don't worry if you suck enough e-cock now I'll keep you safe in real life when the time comes.
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA

Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #45
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i wonder who you really are dick