0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
BronzearmzNYC
PRODIGAL SUN
 
BronzearmzNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 578
Rep Power: 0
BronzearmzNYC crouching tiger
Unhappy True Master. Whatever happened to "Master Craftsman"?

Does ANYONE have ANY news on the album??? I apologize, for asking this question AGAIN. I know, i asked this question a few months ago, but, any info anyone??
BronzearmzNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming
 
THE MASON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Temple of the King
Posts: 12,418
Rep Power: 130
THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default

probably like most wu releases it wont see the day of light for awhile

which is a shame cuz that would have been a real dope album
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *
 
pmack215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)
Age: 36
Posts: 1,168
Rep Power: 0
pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215
Default

better yet...... WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUE MASTER???????????????
such an amazing producer, and during a time in hiphop where the market is flooded and producers are more popular and more in demand than ever.... and he's nowhere to be found????? the producers are stars themselves now. he could've gotten rich over the past 5 - 7 yrs.

i wanna know what happened to him, whats his situation w/ WU, and why he never blew up and became a really sought-after producer.
he's worked w/ very few artists outside of wu. WHY?????????

and think about it....... he did a bunch of KILLER, KILLER tracks on:
"T2: judgement day"
"the pillage"
"sunz of man - last shall be first"
"uncontrolled substance"

.... and then drops off the face of the earth?!?!?!?! SOMETHING HAPPENED. THAT is an amazing track record. he laced meth, cappa, and INS w/ a ton of bangers for those cd's, and they stop fucking w/ him as they continue to make music??? i'll never understand that.
and as for meth, i dont care what def jam said or waved in front of me, i'll never be able to comprehend how he can let them talk him into using diddy for "tical 0", and NOT use true master at all. i mean, 2 + 2 will always = 4, but that "tical 0" shit will NEVER add up!!!!! meth sold his soul for a few more sales (listen to his interviews about tical 0).

other than that, true master has popped up here/there w/ only 1 track... mainly thanks to rza ("fast cars", "take sword 2", "yall been warned".....)

...and of course, same thing goes for 4th disciple.
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how can they have these amazing, legendary producers just sitting there, and opt to use these BS, commercially popular, known in the industry, used by every single so-called MC out there, producers???????
__________________
pmack215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob
 
claaa7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: THE BLACK LODGE
Posts: 12,641
Rep Power: 77
claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

^^ co-sign, True Master is one of my favorite producers actually.. all the way back from his work with GangStarr foundation and "Brooklyn Zoo", "Fish" up to Masta Killa's album. It was real good to hear him on "Pro Tools" in '08 with the probably illest joint on the whole LP.. he also appeared on the first "Afro Samurai" with lyrics too but he definitely needs to drop something or go out and work with some talented cats.
__________________



daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming
 
THE MASON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Temple of the King
Posts: 12,418
Rep Power: 130
THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default





two of my favourite True Master beats outside of Wu camp, even tho GZA and RZa are on them, and both are for Afu Ra
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
Posts: 17,278
Rep Power: 103
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i would like to know what the fuck happened ot that shit too
__________________
We do it for the people.



food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 177
Rep Power: 0
Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
better yet...... WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUE MASTER???????????????
such an amazing producer, and during a time in hiphop where the market is flooded and producers are more popular and more in demand than ever.... and he's nowhere to be found????? the producers are stars themselves now. he could've gotten rich over the past 5 - 7 yrs.

i wanna know what happened to him, whats his situation w/ WU, and why he never blew up and became a really sought-after producer.
he's worked w/ very few artists outside of wu. WHY?????????

and think about it....... he did a bunch of KILLER, KILLER tracks on:
"T2: judgement day"
"the pillage"
"sunz of man - last shall be first"
"uncontrolled substance"

.... and then drops off the face of the earth?!?!?!?! SOMETHING HAPPENED. THAT is an amazing track record. he laced meth, cappa, and INS w/ a ton of bangers for those cd's, and they stop fucking w/ him as they continue to make music??? i'll never understand that.
and as for meth, i dont care what def jam said or waved in front of me, i'll never be able to comprehend how he can let them talk him into using diddy for "tical 0", and NOT use true master at all. i mean, 2 + 2 will always = 4, but that "tical 0" shit will NEVER add up!!!!! meth sold his soul for a few more sales (listen to his interviews about tical 0).

other than that, true master has popped up here/there w/ only 1 track... mainly thanks to rza ("fast cars", "take sword 2", "yall been warned".....)

...and of course, same thing goes for 4th disciple.
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how can they have these amazing, legendary producers just sitting there, and opt to use these BS, commercially popular, known in the industry, used by every single so-called MC out there, producers???????

Wu members walk away from their Wu-Tang Productions contracts

Wu-Tang Productions ceases being an entity and the members all scramble for their own production

all Wu labels (Wu-Tang Records, Razor Sharp Records imprint on Sony, 36 Records imprint on Loud) fold

True & 4th are left to fend for themselves when keyboard beats are huge

after the Supreme Clientele inspired Blueprint hits, sample's back in vogue but people are gunning for cheap imitations like Heatmakerz over the real deal

plus 4th being back out in Ohio put him out the loop even more
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Miliato
meet me in the lobby
 
Miliato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boston
Age: 27
Posts: 1,829
Rep Power: 16
Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa
Default

i remember hearin some things went down between Tru Master and Power and the VH1 Honors that year.....small fight or something
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #9
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-
 
3rdEyeVizion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a "state" where something's rotten
Age: 31
Posts: 1,377
Rep Power: 15
3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey
Default

True Master himself should really get on this thread and tell us wtf is goin on
__________________
3rdEyeVizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #10
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *
 
pmack215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)
Age: 36
Posts: 1,168
Rep Power: 0
pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
Wu members walk away from their Wu-Tang Productions contracts

Wu-Tang Productions ceases being an entity and the members all scramble for their own production

all Wu labels (Wu-Tang Records, Razor Sharp Records imprint on Sony, 36 Records imprint on Loud) fold

True & 4th are left to fend for themselves when keyboard beats are huge

after the Supreme Clientele inspired Blueprint hits, sample's back in vogue but people are gunning for cheap imitations like Heatmakerz over the real deal

plus 4th being back out in Ohio put him out the loop even more
^^^ yeah, u right. i'm sure its much more difficult & a lot more to it then i make it seem, but still.....
__________________
pmack215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
TRONIX
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 973
Rep Power: 16
TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa
Default

CHASEE: What happened to the True Master album?

CHUCK WILSON: We just couldnít agree on terms.


http://bgboards.ihiphop.com/cgi-bin/...4;t=21525;st=0




__________________

Last edited by TRONIX; 04-17-2009 at 08:16 PM.
TRONIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Posts: 11,730
Rep Power: 84
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

damn it; i was seriously looking forward to this

that beat he did for black rob was amazing too; you always know what you're getting with true master, dusty drums, big bass, hot buttered soul...is he too busy schooling people about the windsors?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
sdeblasi
The Special Technique
 
sdeblasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,332
Rep Power: 11
sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
CHASEE: What happened to the True Master album?

CHUCK WILSON: We just couldnít agree on terms.


http://bgboards.ihiphop.com/cgi-bin/...4;t=21525;st=0




fuck that fuck babygrande

hopefully true master finds a different label or releases it himself
__________________
sdeblasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *
 
pmack215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)
Age: 36
Posts: 1,168
Rep Power: 0
pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
CHASEE: What happened to the True Master album?

CHUCK WILSON: We just couldnít agree on terms.


http://bgboards.ihiphop.com/cgi-bin/...4;t=21525;st=0




then chuck, why the fuck would u ever advertise it before u had a DEAL????? u fuckin piece of shit. chuck & his phony-ass label are continually turning into the worst thing to ever happen to hiphop, outside of puff daddy.

FUCK, I HATE U CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
pmack215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #15
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 177
Rep Power: 0
Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
CHASEE: What happened to the True Master album?

CHUCK WILSON: We just couldnít agree on terms.

http://bgboards.ihiphop.com/cgi-bin/...4;t=21525;st=0



translated: True wanted to be paid, Babygrande thought otherwise, True walked...

if the shit is recorded hopefully M80 or someone affiliated with a label will scoop it up to release it
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one