news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
BronzearmzNYC
PRODIGAL SUN

BronzearmzNYC crouching tiger
Unhappy True Master. Whatever happened to "Master Craftsman"?

Does ANYONE have ANY news on the album??? I apologize, for asking this question AGAIN. I know, i asked this question a few months ago, but, any info anyone??
BronzearmzNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

probably like most wu releases it wont see the day of light for awhile

which is a shame cuz that would have been a real dope album
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

better yet...... WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUE MASTER???????????????
such an amazing producer, and during a time in hiphop where the market is flooded and producers are more popular and more in demand than ever.... and he's nowhere to be found????? the producers are stars themselves now. he could've gotten rich over the past 5 - 7 yrs.

i wanna know what happened to him, whats his situation w/ WU, and why he never blew up and became a really sought-after producer.
he's worked w/ very few artists outside of wu. WHY?????????

and think about it....... he did a bunch of KILLER, KILLER tracks on:
"T2: judgement day"
"the pillage"
"sunz of man - last shall be first"
"uncontrolled substance"

.... and then drops off the face of the earth?!?!?!?! SOMETHING HAPPENED. THAT is an amazing track record. he laced meth, cappa, and INS w/ a ton of bangers for those cd's, and they stop fucking w/ him as they continue to make music??? i'll never understand that.
and as for meth, i dont care what def jam said or waved in front of me, i'll never be able to comprehend how he can let them talk him into using diddy for "tical 0", and NOT use true master at all. i mean, 2 + 2 will always = 4, but that "tical 0" shit will NEVER add up!!!!! meth sold his soul for a few more sales (listen to his interviews about tical 0).

other than that, true master has popped up here/there w/ only 1 track... mainly thanks to rza ("fast cars", "take sword 2", "yall been warned".....)

...and of course, same thing goes for 4th disciple.
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how can they have these amazing, legendary producers just sitting there, and opt to use these BS, commercially popular, known in the industry, used by every single so-called MC out there, producers???????
Old 02-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ co-sign, True Master is one of my favorite producers actually.. all the way back from his work with GangStarr foundation and "Brooklyn Zoo", "Fish" up to Masta Killa's album. It was real good to hear him on "Pro Tools" in '08 with the probably illest joint on the whole LP.. he also appeared on the first "Afro Samurai" with lyrics too but he definitely needs to drop something or go out and work with some talented cats.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

two of my favourite True Master beats outside of Wu camp, even tho GZA and RZa are on them, and both are for Afu Ra
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would like to know what the fuck happened ot that shit too

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
better yet...... WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUE MASTER???????????????
such an amazing producer, and during a time in hiphop where the market is flooded and producers are more popular and more in demand than ever.... and he's nowhere to be found????? the producers are stars themselves now. he could've gotten rich over the past 5 - 7 yrs.

i wanna know what happened to him, whats his situation w/ WU, and why he never blew up and became a really sought-after producer.
he's worked w/ very few artists outside of wu. WHY?????????

and think about it....... he did a bunch of KILLER, KILLER tracks on:
"T2: judgement day"
"the pillage"
"sunz of man - last shall be first"
"uncontrolled substance"

.... and then drops off the face of the earth?!?!?!?! SOMETHING HAPPENED. THAT is an amazing track record. he laced meth, cappa, and INS w/ a ton of bangers for those cd's, and they stop fucking w/ him as they continue to make music??? i'll never understand that.
and as for meth, i dont care what def jam said or waved in front of me, i'll never be able to comprehend how he can let them talk him into using diddy for "tical 0", and NOT use true master at all. i mean, 2 + 2 will always = 4, but that "tical 0" shit will NEVER add up!!!!! meth sold his soul for a few more sales (listen to his interviews about tical 0).

other than that, true master has popped up here/there w/ only 1 track... mainly thanks to rza ("fast cars", "take sword 2", "yall been warned".....)

...and of course, same thing goes for 4th disciple.
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how can they have these amazing, legendary producers just sitting there, and opt to use these BS, commercially popular, known in the industry, used by every single so-called MC out there, producers???????

Wu members walk away from their Wu-Tang Productions contracts

Wu-Tang Productions ceases being an entity and the members all scramble for their own production

all Wu labels (Wu-Tang Records, Razor Sharp Records imprint on Sony, 36 Records imprint on Loud) fold

True & 4th are left to fend for themselves when keyboard beats are huge

after the Supreme Clientele inspired Blueprint hits, sample's back in vogue but people are gunning for cheap imitations like Heatmakerz over the real deal

plus 4th being back out in Ohio put him out the loop even more
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

i remember hearin some things went down between Tru Master and Power and the VH1 Honors that year.....small fight or something
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:10 AM   #9
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

True Master himself should really get on this thread and tell us wtf is goin on
Old 02-26-2009, 09:34 AM   #10
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
Wu members walk away from their Wu-Tang Productions contracts

Wu-Tang Productions ceases being an entity and the members all scramble for their own production

all Wu labels (Wu-Tang Records, Razor Sharp Records imprint on Sony, 36 Records imprint on Loud) fold

True & 4th are left to fend for themselves when keyboard beats are huge

after the Supreme Clientele inspired Blueprint hits, sample's back in vogue but people are gunning for cheap imitations like Heatmakerz over the real deal

plus 4th being back out in Ohio put him out the loop even more
^^^ yeah, u right. i'm sure its much more difficult & a lot more to it then i make it seem, but still.....
Old 04-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

CHASEE: What happened to the True Master album?

CHUCK WILSON: We just couldnít agree on terms.

http://bgboards.ihiphop.com/cgi-bin/...4;t=21525;st=0

Last edited by TRONIX; 04-17-2009 at 08:16 PM.
TRONIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #12
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn it; i was seriously looking forward to this

that beat he did for black rob was amazing too; you always know what you're getting with true master, dusty drums, big bass, hot buttered soul...is he too busy schooling people about the windsors?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post

fuck that fuck babygrande

hopefully true master finds a different label or releases it himself
Old 04-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #14
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

Quote:

then chuck, why the fuck would u ever advertise it before u had a DEAL????? u fuckin piece of shit. chuck & his phony-ass label are continually turning into the worst thing to ever happen to hiphop, outside of puff daddy.

FUCK, I HATE U CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #15
Buddah_MAC
CHICKEN HEAD

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

Quote:

translated: True wanted to be paid, Babygrande thought otherwise, True walked...

if the shit is recorded hopefully M80 or someone affiliated with a label will scoop it up to release it
Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote