news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-25-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey
Red face Bronze nazareth, i want the fucking van gogh in decent quality...

and i kinda dont want to have to buy your next mixtape for a reasonable quality version of a track i already purchased years ago ya fucking dope track bad quality havin jerk...
Old 02-25-2009, 03:42 AM   #2
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

a minute and thirty four seconds of GOLD and i cant even blast that shit, or half the cd for that matter with all the over modulation and distortion that seems to only be on the best tracks...
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
Konii blaze
kamouflage

Konii blaze crouching tiger

yeah I'm on it
GO GET A FUCKIN MASTERING !!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/boombapmafiozos
Konii blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my favorite albums of all time, but yeah the mastering was just brutal on it...

(i still bump the shit outta Stolen van Gogh tho)

hopefully, maybe years down the road when he's got like 3 classic albums already they'll re-release a quality version of TGM
Old 02-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

has he ever acknowledged the shitt mastering on the album? and it's a great album too, and I rarely ever listen to it because it sounds like shit.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

these crooks took the art and ran like the stolen van gogh-

verse is crazy -- bronze rips ey verse on great migration that joint is classic and i dont mind the quality- shit is rawwcut
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #7
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
has he ever acknowledged the shitt mastering on the album? and it's a great album too, and I rarely ever listen to it because it sounds like shit.
kinda....putting a track on the last mixtape called "Black Royalty (QUALITY VERSION)"...i never seen him mention it an interview tho
Old 02-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #8
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

Tell Em Why You're Mad Son!
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:48 AM   #9
Vikthor

for real though i would buy it again if TGM was remastered and re-released even though it'll never happen...

he SHOULD give em out or SOMETHING.. 'he took the cash and ran with the product half finished'.. and im sure he has em.. at the very least throw em up on ITUNES if you want em to be purchased (even i can put my album on itunes)
Vikthor is offline   Reply With Quote