news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Will you? WILL YOU?
Yay 59 96.72%
Nay 2 3.28%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2009, 03:08 AM   #46
2Bladez
Dramatiks

2Bladez grasshopper

If it will be good i'll buy it. I don't support artists for their wack music

Last edited by 2Bladez; 02-26-2009 at 03:10 AM.
2Bladez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:21 AM   #47
Sarah UK

Sarah UK shaolin monk

Download then buy if it's good.

Wow, someone acting like Raekwon hurt their feelings.
Sarah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #48
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Where's the "if it's good" option?
Ahaha yeah word up, I can't say that right now, I'll prolly wait if people give it good comments and maybe there'll be a single or something like that....

I mean I bought 8 Diagrams the day it came out and I didn't quite like that cd , I didn't quite like Digi Snax and Pro Tools (didn't buy them ) neither so I'm kinda careful with spendin' my money on new releases ....
There's still a bunch of other older cd's I still gotta buy ....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #49
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

i got the internet, i have the right to play their shit before i buy it. i buy all wu-tang that is good.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #50
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
I won't.
because it wont be available in serbia

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #51
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kusch
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #52
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

the more i think about it if this album gets pushed back again past April 2009. I'll just DL it. I will eventually buy it if its 100% classic but i probably wont buy it until years later maybe even used. thats my way of paying raekwon back even though its a small way its the only way i can do it. i'm pissed off about this whole situation

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #53
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can i has a cuban linx with bonus track state of balkan ?
Old 02-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #54
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No more place on the bandwagon, you'll have to wait til the next one.

Schwule.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #55
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

(Oh, I can't remember, when did Wu-Tang shout out Germany?

'Cause they did shout out Croatia.)
Old 02-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #56
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

^^mad because the local bazaars are boycotting cds

no compact disc, only textiles
Old 02-26-2009, 02:00 PM   #57
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Simply hilarious, 'cause this summer he'll be at our coast dipping his butt in our sea and leaving his euros in our hotels.

Keep talking, we getting paid anyway.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #58
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I will definitely buy the cd. That said I can understand where Slim T is coming from. You can't tell me after years of empty promises and straight bullshit that Raekwon has told his fans about CL2, you aren't somewhat disappointed in him.

He stated he was finished the album years ago and just had to find a label to put it out there. Then he came back and said that he didn't want to compromise his work since it was a straight classic so he was going to go to an indie so he had final say on everything. Then a couple of years later he reveals his materpiece hasn't actually been completed and now he has some recording and finishing touches to add. If Blue is to be believed about a month ago she was approached to do some vocals so it's still not done. How many release dates has he given us? Because of all of this bullshit my anticipation for the album has been a roller coaster and in the last year or more it has flat lined. The released tracks have been appreciated and a nice surprise but I won't get myself excited till I have the album in my hands.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #59
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Rae is a fool for not releasing this thing years ago, now people are all concerned about money and just gonna dl it rather than shell out the 13$ for it
Old 02-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #60
faulty
CHICKEN HEAD

faulty grasshopper

this is still a day 1 purchase for me, in fact ima try and not dl it b4 hand
faulty is offline   Reply With Quote