news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Article on Eslam Jawaad...He's a Cilvaringz affiliate.

Introducing: Eslam Jawaad

24-02-2009 15:00

An ex Lebanese Mafia affiliate turned overweight entertainer, after an 8 Million Dollar sale of a stolen Mammoth tusk from a Siberian excavation went wrong...

Born to Syrian and Lebanese parents, Eslam Jawaad (real name 'Wissam Khodur') left his mafia past in Lebanon and came to London in October 2003 where he quickly caught on to the vibrant music scene of the bustlin' city. He found his way into the underground music scene, linking with British acts UK Apache, Visionary Underground, Fun-Da-Mental and Asian Dub Foundation.

Music was a hobby, a way to release the stress of surviving in the expensive city of London, but Eslam had limited time to dedicate himself to the art. After his demo landed in the hands of Moroccan Wu-Tang rapper/producer & manager Cilvaringz, the two linked up in London and Eslam found himself inspired by the achievements of his fellow Arab colleague, who had worked his way up from a local rapper in Holland, to an officially affiliated member of the multi-platinum selling and internationally acclaimed rap group The Wu-Tang Clan.

Cilvaringz offered his help and services and Eslam signed a management deal with his company RPEG Ltd, turning his hobby into a serious commitment. While first focused on the rapidly growing Arabic rap scene, he quickly found himself writing down his life memoirs in the English language, feeling it was too early for the Arabic music industry to take local Hip Hop serious.

Ironically, it was his Arabic rap talent that launched him onto the scene in a bigger way than he could have imagined. Through a mutual friend, DJ U-Cef, Eslam was introduced to Gorillaz & Blur frontman Damon Albarn who was looking for an Arabic rapper to describe the city of London on the song 'Mr.Whippy', scheduled for his next project called 'The Good, The Bad & The Queen [EMI/Virgin]'. They clicked, and within an hour Eslam had recorded his verse.

The group, made up of Damon Albarn, Paul Simonon [The Clash], Simon Tong [The Verve] & Tony Allen [Fela Kuti] debuted at number 2 in the UK Albums Chart and was certified Gold in the UK within days of its release. After the group released their first single "Herculean" with "Mr.Whippy" on the B-side, the band appeared at the BBC's Electric Proms season at the redeveloped Roundhouse in Camden in which they performed the entire album, and brought out Eslam in front of millions of viewers to perform "Mr.Whippy". His performance was so well received that Damon decided to take Eslam along on their world tour as an unofficial band member and performed in over 20 countries together. Soon after, Eslam would also join Cilvaringz on a 17-nation tour through Europe with the Wu-Tang Killa Beez.

Eslam was now surrounded by legendary and influential people and getting some wonderful stage experience at world-renowned venues and festivals. This inspired him to dedicate himself fully to his art. His goal with music was clear. He wanted to produce a record that was fresh and light, sounded different, spoke on different topics and reflected his political views and life experiences openly, but in a widely acceptable way.

In his song 'Star Spangled Banner' Eslam expresses his political views by artistically using an imaginary girl with a well endowed behind to represent American foreign policy. Title song 'The Mammoth Tusk', produced by Dr.Dre's right hand man Focus..., who had produced for a slew of superstars such as Beyonce, Destiny's Child, 50 Cent, J-Lo, Pink, N-Sync and many others, tells the real story of how Eslam, in his mafia days, lost out on a 1.6 Million Dollar commission for smuggling a stolen Mammoth tusk across the Syrian border into Lebanon.

On 'Alarm Cord', a track produced by Damon Albarn under the strict condition Eslam would do his part in classical Arabic, the two create yet another mysterious song which takes the listener into a cloud of unique sounds and vibes while Damon sings about the 'dancing helicopters in the sky...'. 'Tickle My Pickle' sees Eslam comically describing the exploitation of women in a commercial culture, while Wu-Tang Clan's The RZA provides a firey beat to 'So Real'.

Legendary Hip Hop group De La Soul join Eslam on 'Rewind DJ' and bring back memories of the good old Hip Hop days. And while Eminem's Radio DJs Lord Sear & Rude Jude of Sirius/Shade45 accuse Eslam of being involved in 9-11 on the album skit "It Wasn't Me...', Aftermath producer Focus... comes in again to provide a great beat to the song 'Criminuhl' in which Eslam vividly describes being mistreated by law enforcement after the 7/7 London bombings.

Eslam's life story is a unique one and so calls for a different approach to music. It is this story that has generated much interest from these major artists to participate in the production of 'The Mammoth Tusk'. And while he missed out on his 1.6 million dollar mafia deal for smuggling the stolen Mammoth tusk, the album version of 'The Mammoth Tusk' will cross more than just the Syrian border, it will be smuggled all over the world !

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So when is this shit dropping...?

I heard RZA and GZA were supposed to appear...?

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit

please tell me you didn't just say "cilvaringz affiliate"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

ESLAM JAWAAD - THE MAMMOTH TUSK
01 - Pivot Widdit
02 - Star Spangled Banner
03 - Tickle My Pickle
04 - Rewind DJ feat. De La Soul
05 - Babba's Shotgun
06 - Trick
07 - Leave It Alone
08 - It Wasn't Me... [Skit] feat. Lord Sear & Rude Jude [Shade45]
09 - Criminuhl
10 - Heave Ho
11 - The Mammoth Tusk
12 - Big Slingaz
13 - So Real
14 - Alarm Cord feat. Damon Albarn
15 - Beirut [Bonus Track]

* 09 & 11 Produced by Focus... for Aftermath / Interscope
* 13 Produced by The RZA for Wu-Tang Productions, Inc
* 14 Produced by Damon Albarn of Gorillaz/Blur

BUT WHEN IS IT OUT!!!!???
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #5
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
BUT WHEN IS IT OUT!!!!???
New music from Arabic-American rapper Eslam Jawaad: 'Rewind DJ', featuring De La Soul. His album The Mammoth Tusk, which features producers including The RZA, drops Spring 2009.

http://www.spinemagazine.com/news.php?id=7902
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
oh shit

please tell me you didn't just say "cilvaringz affiliate"
hahahahahhaa
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation

CILVARINGS AFFILIATE?! LMoa!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
CILVARINGS AFFILIATE?! LMoa!
Nerd.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

Da fuck is funny a about dude being a Cilvaringz affiliate?.da fuck is wrong with yall asshole idiot niggas on this site?..Eslaam Jawaad is pretty dope, there's a song with him and Shadia Monsour called "song for Lebonon" aka "Medina Beirut"...look it up on Youtube and listen, shits nice....there's a couple of sick niggas who run with Cilvaringz, Saladin/Saladeen is another cat aswell as Shadia Monsour, Cilva got him a click in the middle east, its mentioned on the "I" interactive Cd...
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:24 AM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Salah Edin (you call him Saladin) is wack.

This doesn't sound good at all:

Cilva is the good artist, not them.

Last edited by Rame; 02-26-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #11
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My favorite Cilvaringz "affiliate" Origin aka Barrakjudah, whatever happened to him?

Original Lin Brother, he was dope on the Ten Tigers albums, Lin Brotherz EP, songs Killah Hillz 310 13, Ninja Stars with RZA and Cilva... any news on this guy?

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yes dope cat with the beats, one of my favorite joints on "Birth of a Prince" was 'Chi Kung' which was laced by him.. real Wu flavor to that one.

Bamboo: Ska du kolla på Ghostface i STHLM nu snart lr?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7
Bamboo: Ska du kolla på Ghostface i STHLM nu snart lr?
DAMN this nigga switched up chambers like its nuthin lololo cryptic messages n shit
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:21 PM   #14
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
DAMN this nigga switched up chambers like its nuthin lololo cryptic messages n shit
Hahaha... It's called Swedish
He asked if I'm going to the Ghostface concert in Stockholm.

Claaa7: klart jag ska dit, får man inte missa!
Du då?

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha that comment definitely added to your rep points speakonit lol..

bamboo: blir nog inte i sthlm för min del men han spelar ju i gbg också så där lär jag hamna.. hoppas d blir fett i vilket fall!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote