news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Im Just Saying CL2 needs less of the VERSE-CHORUS-VERSE-CHORUS-VERSE-CHORUS bs

...if it wants to be right.

Just come spitting some hard shit, back to back emcceeing, with a breif almost built in hook. Stop slowing it up with a "Ice cream"-esque hook.

Ive been thinking this for a while, And i thought that was the problem with Wu OOhh, the hook was too drawn out, it slowed the vibe up too much. I know alot fo you refuse to critisize Wu Ooh for some reason, but I actually thought it wasa decieving, and no where near State Of Grace level.

I dont have a problem with some sort of hook, OB4CL had hooks, but they were just slotted in, you couldnt always tell they were there.

Bone Thugs just released a good example of what I mean, this their first comeback song for 10 years or whatever, and they just used it to spit hard back to back, and their hook was just short and sharp. http://www.zshare.net/audio/56216611c2bc7942/ (obviously not this type of music or beat, although i qiute like it)

I just hope this new album isn't /'ponderous'/. OB4CL was fast moving with energy.

Bone THugs have been in the game longer than Wu Tang, but all their members are still capable of spitting that hard fast shit, so I dont know why Raekwon and GZA are now all gay and old man sounding. Bizzy sounds like he was 17 again.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and now with Raekwon going crazy big head about Wu Ooh, giving it a video and shit, im starting to think "is this the best you got then?"

i know Rae's budget is small for this project on ICe Water, so choosing the video song is a big deal prlly, the fact he chose Wu Ooh, meh, idk, seems oddd. Id expect better than wu ooh.

*is ready for hate from you for critisizing wu ooh, fuck you i really dont care*
Old 02-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
starkeylove
The Real Tony Starks

starkeylove crouching tiger

what is the point of this thread...sometimes you'll get verse-chorus-verse...and soemtimes you'l get hard spittin like protext ya neck. this goes for almost every songwriter in the word dude.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

is that tara reid or what?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

that girl from Saved By The Bell
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

the fact that they picked wu-ooh is prolly bc it is the most radio friendly song on the album and its still a hard fucking song.............all other songs prolly are harder than this and not commercially appropriate
Old 02-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #7
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this song is serious Wu shit..the verses are ridiculously well-thought-out from ALL of them if u listen closely (i might breakdown these shits later on) and the beat is BANGIN but yet still could be a radio type song...

it's a modern Wu masterpiece..

yo corky, who's that pitcher in your avatar Bill Lee??
Old 02-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #8
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
the fact that they picked wu-ooh is prolly bc it is the most radio friendly song on the album and its still a hard fucking song.............all other songs prolly are harder than this and not commercially appropriate
i think even the chorus of wu ohh went hard. but yea, im hopin that wu ohh is the most radio friendly song on the album and everything goes even harder than this.
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post

it's a modern Wu masterpiece..

wow. ok. a masterpiece?

how long have you been listening to Wu again?

What do you consider to be modern Wu? Because this aint got much on the W. Or SC.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:01 AM   #10
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

there is no possible way you will enjoy this album.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote