news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New Warcloud Video Interview!! All Questions Answered!!

Everybody in this bitch better rep the big homie TheArgyleGargoyle TWICE for bringing this to the table. Dude didn't even have to record it but he did anyways, so mega props to the big homie for that. We see you fam!

Again props to those who contributed, make sure to listen for your questions because judging by the 7 minute video length, I'm sure he covered all ground.

Enjoy, niggaz....

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Shit is epic. Big props Nova. I never thought we'd see something like this.

Can't wait for Jigsaw Puzzle. He said its coming... I hope he means it.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol next question

did he really answer "me" to the who is your favorite wu MC? or did the audio fuck up or something?

and why did the guy spell "Oboma" haha
Old 02-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, he so wasted in this video
Old 02-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #5
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

he talks so weird, but nice interview, props.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:57 PM   #6
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

much appreciated nova kane, tank

turned out to be a cool little interview
Vikthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
The Argyle Gargoyle
Kamkazi Ghost

The Argyle Gargoyle crouching tigerThe Argyle Gargoyle crouching tiger

Shows how much i keep up on the president i cant even spell his name...my bad was up till 3am editing Whooops Im an Indian!!!

he answered all 3 questions who his fav emcee was...all 3 were him hahaha

he only had 2 coronas & a Sam Adams

Next question!!!
The Argyle Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, he says "doodie" at 5:31

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
BRich

BRich shaolin monk

next question...

haha, this is dope
BRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what a strange dude....
Old 02-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Last edited by NIKLZ; 02-27-2009 at 08:07 PM.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #12
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

lol! that was different.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #13
POISON VENOM
THEE APOCALYPSE

POISON VENOM shaolin monk

Classic shit, props NOVA mad appreciated.. UNGODLY
POISON VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
POISON VENOM
THEE APOCALYPSE

POISON VENOM shaolin monk

Mad props goes out you too SPEAKONITGOD without you none of this couldn't have went down the way it did. Trust me alot of heads will be seeing this Interview on youtube. PROPS & RESPECT MY N!GGA -
POISON VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #15
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by POISON VENOM View Post
Mad props goes out you too SPEAKONITGOD without you none of this couldn't have went down the way it did. Trust me alot of heads will be seeing this Interview on youtube. PROPS & RESPECT MY N!GGA -
PEACE KING
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote