news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-01-2009, 12:45 AM   #31
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the guide to philosophy is out soon aswell... dunnwhat date though...

you should check out the "guide to..." aswell though... check those forums.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:46 AM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha,

Know anywhere i can get the new podcasts from (i know they're available on itunes for a fee)

The compilations of Monkey News are great from that site.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:47 AM   #33
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ah nah, its been... "the arts", "natrual history" and "medicine"... some good shit
Old 03-01-2009, 12:48 AM   #34
Tage
John W. Henry

ill post them in the vatican 2moro.... if you love the gervais podcasts, you can wait. if not... use fuckin google. im off to sleep anyway.... too early.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #35
Tage
John W. Henry

CHIMPANZEE THAT yafuckingrrrggggggghhhhh
Old 03-01-2009, 12:52 AM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok cool.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:51 AM   #37
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikthor View Post
...on the internet, oh i JACK the FUCK off, quote me...
but in reality, i myself dont walk around talking about 'yo just as i was about to bust, i kinda bent my dick sideways and accidentally bust on the cat as it was wizzing by' and all that shit...

were not stuck up or anything (ignore location) but yea jacking off is not exactly something i brag about.. can joke about tickling buttholes and FOOTING vaginas of bitches HOOKING at the 24h burrito shop but never leaning magazines on ya loving hand..
Everybody does it in highschool, you're a faggot if you deny it.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:33 AM   #38
carpe.diem
Banned

carpe.diem grasshopper

Why not.
carpe.diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #39
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

i talk about it all the time and im proud of my dick...
Old 03-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #40
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whenever I meet someone for the first time, I propose that we both jack off into measuring cups, to determine whose load is fatter, and in turn who is the dominant male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Some say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
I say the whiter the spunk than the deeper the roots.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #42
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

Have I ever told a guy? NO.

Have a ever told a girl? YES.

A number of times I have been chatting to girls on email or MSN and they have told me something ‘horny’ and I joke to them and say “DAMN girl I’m so hard now” and their response has always been “Well play with it then”.

If I say something to them like “Make me” then the girl will start to talk about all kinds of shit in order to get me even harder and she is always asking “Have you cum yet? Have you cum yet?”

DAMN I could do with one of those tonight!! Any girls on her now?
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #43
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

...........in fact I can remember last year when I just started an MSN chat with a girl and just said

"I wanna wank, talk to me dirty"

She didnt want to do that BUT when I asked her to find me a hot pic to wank over she spent about 10 minutes sending me all different pics until I found the one I liked the most!!

Gotta make her work for me!!
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #44
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikthor View Post
...on the internet, oh i JACK the FUCK off, quote me...
but in reality, i myself dont walk around talking about 'yo just as i was about to bust, i kinda bent my dick sideways and accidentally bust on the cat as it was wizzing by' and all that shit...

were not stuck up or anything (ignore location) but yea jacking off is not exactly something i brag about.. can joke about tickling buttholes and FOOTING vaginas of bitches HOOKING at the 24h burrito shop but never leaning magazines on ya loving hand..
This site is filled with fuckin comedians.
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

Fuck that, Ali, are you just searching for threads on masturbation because 100% of your posts so far are, in fact, on threads about masturbation.

Stats my friend.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote