news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-01-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Beans Don't Burn On The Grill

I just woke up to a house full of smoke.

damn it stinks and my smoke alrm is not working upstairs.

wtf the one downstairs went off.

it is like cheech and chong smokey in here.

i was boiling some pinto beans and black eyed peas i was gonna add to some rice and eat it for breakfast.

fuckin dozed off.

fuck! i got all the windows and doors open and its cold and rainy and i'm tired and it stinks...bad

pan is ruined.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:12 AM   #2
Slary_beatz

Slary_beatz crouching tiger

Ёпс тудэй, ну и хйуня
Slary_beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

That sucks...so now your place smells like a burnt fart???

It's a damn shame what happened to that guy...SMH
Old 03-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*Standing Ovation*
Old 03-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The nap method not working so well?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Who the fuck sleeps when making food anyways?
Old 03-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
Who the fuck sleeps when making food anyways?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
The nap method not working so well?

the risks....

somerttimes you just pass the fuck out.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude... you almost died last night... can you imagine the headlines this morming?

"MAN FOUND BURNED TO DEATH BENEATH PILE OF SNOW"
Old 03-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

Or even worse:

Man Found Burned To Death in Suspicious "Bean" Fire
Old 03-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

it still smells like lebron james up in this muhfukka.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya

sometimes when cooking things like rice i get bored and tired

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

pan is ruined.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #13
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Atleast it wasnt a frying pan with oil in it.
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

at least it wasnt pizza in the oven. wake up to a black disc. the only time that shit ever happened to me was when I was on hard drugs.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aare those nelly lyrics based in any kind of interpolation of any kind of historical musical foundation or culture of any kind?