news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Oh shit, i accidentally only made 2 options.. nooo.
Act like I dont care, but really do, then clap back when everyone....least expects it. 2 18.18%
RAPE WHORES (wraith). 7 63.64%
act like nothing happened. 1 9.09%
Acknowledge the banning and briefly state complaints or agreements then move on. 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #31
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Post pics to prove you're black. Otherwise, you aren't."

^LOL!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #32
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think you actually think that's me. That's fine. At least I have some sort of identity, and am not pawning myself off to be a different color because I think that'll garner some respect.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #33
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm loving the self hate. Very entertaining. Keep up the good work, guys.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #34
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I'm loving the self hate. Very entertaining. Keep up the good work, guys.
Hi, I'm a boring piece of shit that never says anything.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 03-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #35
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Hi, I'm a boring piece of shit that never says anything.
I never say anything? Sure.

Rock, I want you to THINK for a moment, please. TSA made a thread about how should he take his revenge. I find it funny because I know TSA will start some major e-beefs in the future. The thread is about TSA and how he should go about in pursuit of his up coming revenge, correct? Yes. The thread goes from being about TSA to you questioning Ghostlace's race, which is TOTALLY unrelevant to the thread, you stupid piece of shit. Thanks for staying on TOPIC!

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-01-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:13 PM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
I never say anything? Sure.
nothing substantive. If I'm wrong prove it.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #37
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
nothing substantive. If I'm wrong prove it.
Rock, I want you to THINK for a moment, please. TSA made a thread about how should he take his revenge. I find it funny because I know TSA will start some major e-beefs in the future. The thread is about TSA and how he should go about in pursuit of his up coming revenge, correct? Yes. The thread goes from being about TSA to you questioning Ghostlace's race, which is TOTALLY unrelevant to the thread, you stupid piece of shit. Thanks for staying on TOPIC!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #38
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im a big Ironman fan, but youre not helping your cause here, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #39
IrOnMaN
I understand

^^I don't follow.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #40
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

LOL!!!
Quote:
I think you actually think that's me. That's fine. At least I have some sort of identity
That's not Beautiful Rock. THIS is beautiful rock:

Old 03-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I told TSA what to do. but he is so Gavinated that i could tell him his zipper is down and he would just feel the breeze for the rest of the day out of spite.
anyway...

here is a picture of me with white people on halloween.

once you see me you'll shit bricks

7Plus....Bone....STYLE

BFF

Old 03-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #42
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i seriously don't think about you at all. i dont have 'spite' against you. i just want you to leave me alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Cut the rope off his soap in Wucorp State Penitentiary

US Prisons have a 90% recidivism rate.
too much
Old 03-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
blueberrry magic marker
HAAHHAahhahaAHAHAHAh1
Old 03-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #44
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
too much
Quote:
less "^"'s too many looks gay, and the colors show effort, defeating why its funny.
so not only are you rating threads but you are critiquing comments too?

3 Days in the Klink and this is the best can you do ?

ONGH!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #45
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
i seriously don't think about you at all. i dont have 'spite' against you. i just want you to leave me alone

too much