news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-03-2008, 04:06 AM   #1
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey
Default These new Raekwon tracks are the truth u cant hate on this....

idk whats up wit that video but this shit is provin that Raekwon can bring a fresh sound in 2009 n make that quality street music we been missin i dunno who made those beats but yo rae stick wit them cats that shit sounds authentic...feels like cuban linx season has returned..
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:46 AM   #2
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Show me one post that was hateful towards this.

There was none.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #3
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I never hated on Raekwon.

But true words, I'd like to see more Rae songs like this in the near future. Especially since CL2 is coming out in 4 month's time.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

ya i want the full version of that first song but willypeecoat has been slackin.......sick track
corky831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

what is the name of the first track and where is from?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
quality street music

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #7
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:52 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^LMAO, i underrated slim T

nobody has a problem with the quality of chef's music, it's his other shit that's fuckin him up
Old 12-04-2008, 12:39 AM   #9
Civilison
Veteran Member

Civilison crouching tigerCivilison crouching tiger

i remember all you emo crybabies back a year ago saying all this nonsense garbage like "rae is a bitch, rae cant rhyme worth of shit" and now he drops more heat everybody quiet. in the meantime the real ppl maintain more or less the same opinion throughout the years and we know whuts up. raekown is my favorite outta the camp i got to build with him one time in the north west in 06 he's a cool dude he told me hes gonna make OBFCL II into a "movie"... "itz gonn b a movie kid, nahmean?!"...
PEACE
Civilison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:11 AM   #10
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

i just hope 2 god it will finally come out in march
corky831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:30 AM   #11
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
i remember all you emo crybabies back a year ago saying all this nonsense garbage like "rae is a bitch, rae cant rhyme worth of shit" and now he drops more heat everybody quiet. in the meantime the real ppl maintain more or less the same opinion throughout the years and we know whuts up. raekown is my favorite outta the camp i got to build with him one time in the north west in 06 he's a cool dude he told me hes gonna make OBFCL II into a "movie"... "itz gonn b a movie kid, nahmean?!"...
PEACE
So I take it you liked The Lex Diamond Story...
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:38 AM   #12
shystar36
Sticky Bandit

shystar36 drunken mastashystar36 drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to shystar36 Send a message via MSN to shystar36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
PEACE
thank you, its funny all this bitching went on. i've probably been bumping wu and have supported wu longer then 90% of these dudes on here and i never cared about the delays. it never bothered me. wu-shit being delayed is normal for us older dudes. we expect it. rae never fell off, lyrically never. even his whack tracks are in blame of the beat. ever since this video dropped i haven't seen many "fuck that fat piece of shit, even if the albums hot i'm not supporting". i knew theyed all shut the fuck up eventually. i hope he makes sales man, i really do. he needs to pick that perfect single and make a powerful ass video that speaks for the idea of the whole album... fuckin children man
Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #13
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
So I take it you liked The Lex Diamond Story...
Lex Diamond Story was a banger IMO. Raekwon always bought some type of heat to the table and Although I don't think CL2 will be a classic I think it could be the best Wu release since Supreme or Big Doe Rehab. Alot of niggaz were hating on Raekwon but they was bumping 8 Diagrams probably rapping his verses cause he killed everything he was on and he was on most of it. LOL
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:34 AM   #14
supreme M
Yolanda

supreme M drunken mastasupreme M drunken masta

rae sounds on point on this, but i feel the beats are too simple nahmean
why does he keep saying vatican? i never listend to the mixtapes are theese mixtape tracks?
supreme M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #15
Jasperz
Monkey

Jasperz crouching tigerJasperz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shystar36 View Post
i hope he makes sales man, i really do. he needs to pick that perfect single and make a powerful ass video that speaks for the idea of the whole album...
Well this is basically why it's been delayed so long. He wants to release it in a situation where the label is going to do what needs to be done to make it a hit album. These days, labels will always be up for a new Wu release, because there's a guaranteed sales base, but they won't bother trying to get any more sales than that.
Jasperz is offline   Reply With Quote