news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #31
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

i am white people, and i like tsa more. sorry glitterpuss
Old 03-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky View Post
well you're pretty fucked.
i like growing/smoking dope, eating peperoni, getting drunk, and living in my car.
haha....your not white. Your homeless.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #33
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm probably the grimiest cat on here.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
ricky

ricky crouching tigerricky crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
haha....your not white. Your homeless.
why don't you make like a tree.....and fuck off.
you think just because you have your fancy book learning and what not that you're better than me, well you can go fuck yourself.
What goes around is all around.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You guys forgot Mayonnaise , wine & cheese, and golf.

We love golf. I was watching it earlier today. Although it shouldn't be considered a White Man's sport since business men of every race play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
^you misquoted ahaha

Brock mentioned the fondue (which I could pass on with exception to appetizers and deserts---those fucking rock, but it don't make for much of a main course)
au contraire, you can shish ke bab a bunch of meats and veggies in the oil and it makes a meal in itself...heres a whole meal...Appetizer, a cheese fondue with breads and broccoli, Entre'e, a nice beef selection with assorted dipping sauces in hot oil fondue, and for dessert, a chocolate fondue with strawberries, now doesn't that sound lovely?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
why don't you make like a tree.....and fuck off.
you think just because you have your fancy book learning and what not that you're better than me, well you can go fuck yourself.
What goes around is all around.
so you think cuz your from a trailer that makes you understand the black struggle....oy vay
Old 03-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #38
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
You guys forgot Mayonnaise , wine & cheese, and golf.

We love golf. I was watching it earlier today. Although it shouldn't be considered a White Man's sport since business men of every race play it.
NASCAR...i watched all of em so far this year. And yes i love golf. Im getting a new driver soon. Cant wait.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #39
ricky

Quote:
so you think cuz your from a trailer that makes you understand the black struggle....oy vay
no but i understand that you're a fuckin dick.

beautifulrock, smokes lets go.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:

hahahaha....you don't tan you burn. You melanin deficient scots-irish descented hilljack...heehaaaaaw
Old 03-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #41
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I guess Nike just came out with a driver where you can adjust the loft/angle of the driver head in the shaft. Basically the internal weight of the shaft gets repositioned. Shits probably 2 grand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I'll match on a blunt.

edit. post #6000, just as corny as the rest. That is persistence people. Dough.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #43
ricky

Quote:
hahahaha....you don't tan you burn. You melanin deficient scots-irish descented hilljack...heehaaaaaw
hey nickytooch, knock knock.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
I guess Nike just came out with a driver where you can adjust the loft/angle of the driver head in the shaft. Basically the internal weight of the shaft gets repositioned. Shits probably 2 grand.
my uncle works for arnold palmer and he said they patented some Driver that has nitrus in it. Crazy.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #45
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
au contraire, you can shish ke bab a bunch of meats and veggies in the oil and it makes a meal in itself...heres a whole meal...Appetizer, a cheese fondue with breads and broccoli, Entre'e, a nice beef selection with assorted dipping sauces in hot oil fondue, and for dessert, a chocolate fondue with strawberries, now doesn't that sound lovely?
I'm down w/ the appetizers and the desert (especially the desert) but the entre I think are over-hyped wackness, jmo but the timing is hard to get down, leaving me with meat that's tough and lacking in flavor (though I followed the servers suggestion), not cool

can't lie though the desert was awesome

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote