news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default favorite BAD BRAINS track ?

Mine is 'i luv i Jah'

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm lying

it's this

Old 03-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

We Will Not
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"prepare yourself for the final quest"

this track always makes me want to beat the shit out of any/everyone
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

feels like im the only one the planet who prefers rock over light for Bad Brains..
Old 03-20-2011, 05:59 AM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

You mean you feel like you are the only one that loves rock for light? lol

I like that album. We will Not is a crazy track , it gets me hype than a mf.The breakdown of the chorus is insane.

I like all the albums except the quickness and I haven't heard it in forever so maybe now I even like that album.

I liked the last one 'build a Nation' and I also heard that there is a new one coming out this summer and they said its gonna be the best yet,.

I dont think I have a steady favorite track from them... cuz all the tracks is dope as hell

look at this live version of at the movies - shit is FLAWLESS

Old 03-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #7
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

They're so consistent that I have a really hard time picking a favorite track. Also, their bassist Daryl Jenifer put out a reggae album I think last year and it's great.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:28 AM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i meant prefer it over their self titled
Old 03-20-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

ahhh

For a long time I liked I against I and thought that nobody else liked that shit.

Re-ignition
hired gun
secret 77
return to heaven

the sound of that album is great.shit embodies the 80's.

I can't even call it which is the best album or which I prefer to which. I know I like the Black dots mixes better than I like the self titled ones though.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like the raw production and overall sound of the roir album more, but h.r.'s performances on rock for light are untouchable.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

the version of 'attitude' is horrible on black dots. Its empty ,lyrically.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:42 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #13
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Tough call. Right Brigade or Sailin' On.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

Sailin' on was my favorite song when I first got into bad brains. Cuz at the end HR sounded so free saying "sail onn sail on sail onsail onnnn!"

shit was berserk
Old 04-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #15
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

pay to cum in any version is my all time favorite, first brains i ever heard...fearless vampire killers definitely in there, hidden reggae track at the end of s/t, umm right brigade for that breakdown RIIIIIIAAAGAHHHTTTTT BRUUUUHHHHGAAAAAYYAYAYAYDEEEE