news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-14-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default The King of Limbs

http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/DIUSD.htm

hell yes
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its leaked...god what a moral crisis..eloels.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Radiohead is releasing a new album... nothing else matters. I almost forgot about shaolin vs. wu-tang for a second.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #4
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wowzers. I've been trying to keep track of what's happening with this album but I didn't even know it had a name yet. Stoked to see it's all set to go. I'll try to wait for the actual physical cd release before I hear it but it's gonna be tough.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya man me too i was like, i kno theylle announce something soon..didnt kno theyd release it so soon
Old 02-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I'll try to wait for the actual physical cd release before I hear it but it's gonna be tough.
same here..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

its out today, released it a day earlier...

ill give my review later..right now im fuckin vibin
Old 02-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
its out today, released it a day earlier...

ill give my review later..right now im fuckin vibin
haha.. im tryin not to hear or read anything to influence the first listen..

it has to be absorbed through headphones with no distractions..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

fine ill suggest nothing

Old 02-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #10
keeshawn123

keeshawn123 shaolin monk

Gotta love radiohead. They announced they've made an album 5 days before it's released... then release it a day before it was intended WITH a music video to compliment it. This isn't a leak. Physical copy releases in May. Now... excuse me as I push the play button.
keeshawn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

physical copy is coming out in March...the newspaper edition is in May
Old 02-18-2011, 11:21 PM   #12
Seanuz

Seanuz grasshopper

I noticed that their single contains some similarities to a track I did so I'm gonna post 'em both up.
Also mine doesn't have any Thom Yorke vocals, unfortunately.

I hope Radiohead have good lawyers #jokes

Thoughts?

Last edited by Seanuz; 02-18-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Seanuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:28 AM   #13
theheavens
Banned

honestly...all electronic music sounds the same to me. but I'd bring it up with them
Old 02-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

no dice homie
Old 02-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

The new album is very chilled out, ambient, and broken beat influenced. Its not as good as In Rainbows but its still a cool listen while youre just trying to relax.

Stream:
http://redirectingat.com/?id=10742X6...23post10293801
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote